Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:50:39
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
iPhone/iPod app Started by: The_Falcon on Jan 23, '09 03:26
After getting a new Ipod recently, I've been looking at the app store quite a bit. There's a free MMORPG in the store for free. It's called iMob I believe.

My idea is to have one for mafia returns. Nothing big, maybe just a fancy portal to get here. *

*Shrugs*

I don't know, I've been seeing how many people have gotten the app. Warnings that it could be slow, etc due to the recent increase in people who've joined.

Even a dumbed down version of the game.

This would be hard to make the application, AND get it on Itunes.... But hey, if it actually happened, we would see our numbers rise.... ALOT

Plus more IA's to shoot.

I'm all for shootin shit.

Anyways, just a fantasy I had.
Report Post Tip

There's a free MMORPG in the store for free.

Yeah, I'm a little tired.

Report Post Tip
might be a bit out of the scope of the site. But hey, if you have an iTouch or iPhone you could easily boot up www.mafiareturns.com in Safari. ;)

Make a bookmark perhaps?
Report Post Tip
The funny thing is I'm in bed reading this from my iPhone right now. I am not having a single problem with it.

But it would be nicer if there were bigger buttons. Also It is basically impossible to kill someone, I don't know the first thing about killing people just cause I couldn't if I tryed. So in some ways it would be nice to have a stable app so that things might go a little faster than the normal Internet. I personally don't mind using my phone. It gets the basic pretty, felonys, and drug down
Report Post Tip
Oh I know, I don't mind using safari either. And like Phantom-Ghost says, I have a bookmark for it too. No sweat.

But if we had an app, our numbers would blow up! More people who would stick around, and more IA's as well. It would balance itself out.
Report Post Tip
Yeah I know what you mean
Report Post Tip
Sighs.

I don't know how many times people are going to mix me up with Phantom.

Our names are not that much alike. :\
Report Post Tip
You can try using this on phone:

http://www.geocities.com/mafiahelper/phone.html
Report Post Tip
I've tried the iMob application; it's just a bunch of shit, honestly. We'd be doing Apple a favor if we replaced them, the game crashes every 5 seconds, and if you try to attack someone, it just loads until you shut the phone down(or it crashes again, saving you the trouble). If there was a more convenient way for a site like this to be accessed on the iPhone? It'd be nice.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: iPhone/iPod app
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL