Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:29
Page:  1 
The Cohost Auction Started by: BuddahBear on Jan 23, '09 20:46
That's right, Daze Craze is looking for another host besides The_Falcon and myself to add more variety to new episodes!

If you know Daze Craze then you know we are all about having fun but working hard at the same time. Were looking for someone who's enjoys the public spotlight, has the time to sit down and put effort into the broadcast.

Since the show was such a popular hit, and cash is always a need, instead of an application process we are opening the position to the highest bidder for the spot. The cash will then go toward cash prizes that are given away frequently during the show. Just another aspect that makes Daze Craze so great!

Things to keep in mind before bidding for the spot:

* Each episode takes time to accomplish. If you don't feel like you'll have the time to work on the show, then don't take the time to try for the spot.

* You are always in the spotlight. If you don't like people or dealing with them, then this isn't the job for you.

* If you win the spot it does not secure your position. Once won you will be on a week probation period before being officially established. We will ensure your up for the task and capable of doing the job.

* It is a lot of work. Put it has it's benefits. You stand out as a hard working individual, your showing initiative and dedication. Some good aspects to have when trying to climb the ranks.

Do not be intimidated by any of the above. I only want to ensure you are aware of the situation before making a run for the spot.

Take the opportunity of a lifetime and join the Daze Craze team!!!!

Bidding will start at 50k.

Good luck to all and look forward in working alongside whoever the winner may be.
Report Post Tip
I'd do it, but I would be like, "Yo, dudelez" and they'd all be like, "What's up home skilletz" and I'd be all "Nuttin" and then They'd be all "Shaa!"
Report Post Tip
And I be like "w00t?" and he be like "Yee-haw?" and she be like "KaKa?" and I be like "Oh yeahhhhhh."

Like that?
Report Post Tip
This sounds like a brilliant idea.

I would be happy for you guys to bid over 50k for my services.
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
SneakerPimp grinned while listening to BuddahBear.

Soooo the deal is we give you money to get the spot, but the spot isn't solid even if we win the auction?

Her grin slipped into a smile.

I like this. Do we do our biddings here or to you in private?
Report Post Tip
on here(:
Report Post Tip
Days later SneakerPimp comes back and lays three hundred thousand down on the table in a briefcase.

Well it seems a little bit lonely around here.

she shrugs

I'd like to bid 300k
Report Post Tip
the bidding was over 23 hours yesterday
Report Post Tip
I'd like to bid a million dollars

Slides an envelope to BuddahBear

Erm..... Your already a host Falcon...

BuddahBear looks questioningly at the man
Report Post Tip
Sneaker gives Connor a look.

That doesn't mean I can't bid anymore.

She then looks at The_Falcon.

Maybe you should not smoke your own stash man.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cohost Auction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL