Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:06:54
Page:  1 
A Good Night Out? Started by: Joey_Le_Blanche on Jan 23, '09 20:54
Joey Le Blanche and Jack Grimm arrive at 'The Dolphin Night Club'. Both are smartly dressed, and are hoping for a great night, after a long days work. Jack is a regular at the night club and is well known by the management. The two men enter the club through the back entrance to avoid the massive que emerging at the front. They pass through the kitchen, where both are greeted by the staff and management.

Manager: Heyyy, Jack, how's it going?

Jack and the manager begin to play fight, pretending to punch each other.

Jack: Hey, Marti, I'd like you to meet Joey Le Blanche.

The manager shakes Joey's hand.

Marti: Joey, nice to meet ya.

Joey: Hi, you too.

Jack: Joey, this is Marti, he runs this joint. Well, tries to.

Jack and Marti laugh, as Joey just smiles.

Joey and Jack, head out of the kitchen and into the ball room. The room is full of tables and chairs. Several people are at the tables. Jack leads Joey to a table at the front, near the stage. Several seconds later a waitress arrives to take their order.

Waitress: Can I take your order Gentlemen?

The waitress, an attractive, young girl is hypnotised by Joey's handsomness. She stares at him, unable to release herself from this trance.

Jack: I'll have a Whiskey, make that a double.

Joey: And I'll have a Gin and Tonic, please.

The waitress remains standing their, staring at Joey. Jack looks at her as she stands their motionless.

Jack: Ermm, one double Whiskey and a Gin and Tonic.

Again she stares at Joey. Jack stands up and waves a hand past her face.

Jack: Hello? Did you hear me?

Waitress: Oh, I'm so sorry sir, what was your order?

Jack gave her their order again and she dashed off in embarrasment.

Jack: Listen, Joey. I brought you here tonight to show my appreciation for what you did the other night.

Joey: Don't mention it.

Jack: No, seriously, it took balls, to do what you did. Most would have stitched me up right away.

Joey: Yeah, well.

The waitress returned with their drinks. She rushed off again only this time staring at Joey with a slight smile on her face. Joey drank his drink and realised that a folded, yellow piece of paper had been placed under his glass. A number had been scrawled across his with the name Sophie writen across the top. He looked over to the bar where the barmaid and other female staff where giggling. He placed it in his top pocket.

Jack: What's that?

Joey: What's what?

Jack: What you just put in your pocket?

Joey: Ah, nothing.

Jack didn't bother to ask any more questions.

They drank several more drinks before the show started. A female singer had started the show before a comedian and another female singer completed the show. After hours of more drinking, Jack and Joey became more jolly (drunk). They stayed for several more hours after the show. They sat at the bar, telling stories from their past before the door swung open behind them.

Four equally smartly dressed men entered the room. They headed to the bar. They gave Jack and Joey bad looks. Very bad looks indeed. They sat at the other side of the bar and ordered. An hour went on and Jack was telling a story about his Ma to Joey only to be interupted by one of the guy's extremely loud laughing from the other side of the bar.

TBC ... (By Jack_Grimm)
Report Post Tip
Jack turns slowly with a slight grin on his face, he stand up very slowly and walks down to the end of the bar and begans to talk with them.

a look of fear comes over their face as he walks back toward Joey

Joey looks puzzled as the four men sit quitely looking at each other

Joey ask

Jack what did you tell them? Jack smiles like a kid in a candy store I told them you were machine gun kelly and your pist. Joey and Jack laugh like young school kids looking a older woman bending over.
Report Post Tip
Joey and Jack, left the club, via the back entrance. Joey stumbled over nothing and Jack helps him up. When Joey gets back to his feet, both look up to see the four men standing infront of them. Two have baseball bats. Joey and Jack remove their jackets and drop them to the floor and head towards the four men.

TBC ,,,
Report Post Tip
Jack's get'sa devilish smile and looks past the four men blocking the way. Jack moves toward them and they fall forward as jacks bodyguards wack them from behind with billy cubs. As they fall Jack tell his guards. Take their weapons and cash you guys earned it. Lets get outta here Joey I don't like what just went down. I don't know these goons and I'm getting Pist! Jack picks up and puts on his jacket.

Dam my jacket is dirty Joe. I never wear dirty cloths; since I joined my family I've always been clean. Come on we really gotta get the hell outta here!

They leave
Report Post Tip
Shady, a local thug hired by jack waits in his brand new lexus. "Dammit what's taking them so long, damn wife is not gonna be happy bout me coming home....." all of a sudden he see's jack an joey dart out of a alley next to the bar, panting hands clutched to their chests,"Goddamit did I hire you to be this slow!? Put the metal to the pedal!!! "Yes boss" shady muttered in disdain as he drove away. Within a flash of a second a blue corvette pulled up from the alley way, a uzi popped up from the window and fired off a round at the side of the lexus,"Shit, this is a brand new fuckin car!!!
Report Post Tip
Jack ducks as the round hits the car then he pulls out twin 45's their nickel plated with ivory handels and returns fire while telling shady

If you get us out of here Joey will buy you two new cars! Jack smiles

at Joey and say's
Shit I paid for the drinks! they speed off with a second car following jack recognized the car as his BG's following them.
Report Post Tip
"Is that who I think that is!?" whispered Jack in a anger never before seen by shady or joey,"What boss, what's wrong?"

*jack pulls out a gun and points it at joey's head* "What the hell are you doing boss?" "Keep driving Shady, I'm starting to know the reason for this night out" Sweat formed under joey's brow
Report Post Tip
"What the fuck are you doing Jack? Get that thing away from me!"

Joey shoves the gun away from his head. Both men stare at each other with an angry expression across their face. Jack then starts to shoot at the car behind them.

"Shady, give me your fucking gun."

Shady does so, as Joey winds his window down and holds the gun out pointing it at the car behind. Several bullets go a stray, but one luckily hits a road lamp and ricochets into the cars wheel behind them. The car loses control and crashes into a wall, making bricks smash onto the front end of the car.

Joey winds up his window and slumps into the back seat, breathing heavily. He closes his eyes and starts to wish he never accepted Jack's invite to go out. A smile opens up across Joey's face.

"I'm never going on a night out with you again Jack"

Both men laughed. Shady pulled into a back alley.

"What the fuck was that all about, Boss?"

"Somewise guy's though they could get the better of us, eh Joey?"

"Yeah"

"But we sure showed them eh?"

Joey nodded.

"Sorry about the gun pointing back there, Joey. Don't know what come across me."

"Don't worry about it. Just make sure it don't happen again"

Joey handed Shady back his gun.

"Now take me home ... please!"

The car sped out of the back alley.
Report Post Tip
Jack looks at the both of them then after a minute tells them both with a devilish smile and say's. If I ever pull my gun's out again on ether of you two I will kill you! If I ever find out that you tried to wack me the DON will give me premission and I will finish the Job! Shady pull this fucking car over! Jack get out and walks to the car that has been following far behind and get's in and drives off.
Report Post Tip
Joey steps out the car and walks over to his parked , and drives away. Meanwhile shady, panting and out of breath, drives home."Two new cars my ass.." mutters shady as he pulls up in the driveway of his apartment complex. He later enters his apartment to this wife's bickering, and his baby's wailing. 2:00 A.M later that night: *Phone rings loudly* "Answer the damn phone" shouted his wife,"Okay women calm down!" replied shady as he answered it,"Yes this is the lombardo residence, may I ask who this is and what is his business?" asked shady. Even though he was a thug, he certainly had the manners of a made man. "Cut the fucking shit out you polite fuck" laughed jack, his tone suddenly became more deathly serious,"I found out who tried to wack us,"Who?" asked shady,"It was one of our one men, he's vying for power." "Okay so who is!?" "With this hit the boss will make you a made man" continued jack, "Dammit jack who is it!!?" Jack's tone became somber,"It's Tazz_j" A silence hung over the phone.
Report Post Tip
"Now listen to me Shady" Jack spoke in a low voice,"Tomorrow at exactly 4:30 p.m, Tazz_j is going to a "empty sitdown" at a abandoned apartment complex off Till avenue. You are "supposedly" representing for me at this "supposed" meeting with a bunch of dominqian heroeine dealers. Take him to the fifth floor door number 58. I'll give you the key. Once your there, take out the silence pistol I will have planted under the car seat, bada-bing, bada-boom, you made" Jack finished in a businness like tone. Then it turned friendly "I got faith in you kid, bye" he hung up the phone.I swallowed after he gave me the orders. I muttered to my self with sweat under my brow as I stepped into my covers,"What a living" I shut of the lamp, and pondered in my dreams on the hit.
Report Post Tip
There came a knock at the door in the morning, then a crash."What the fuck!" shouted shady as Jack and Tazz_j stood before him."You stupid fuck!!!!!" Shouted Tazz_j as he pointed the gun at Shady's chest. "You dumb, south asian, gangster punk! We should never have let you into this italian family!" screamed tazz_j.

"Calm down tazz, the kid didnt know better. Okay do you really think that I would order you to take down tazz_j? That man last night was FBI, he's tryin to trick you into getting yourself caught in attempted murder" jack told shady calmly."Shit........."

"Exactly, now you need to fix this" He's going to be waiting in a black van across the street. I want you to plant a bomb under it and blow it up. Then you'll be made." He leaned in to Shady's ear,"Don't fuck up, or your ass is in hot water with the don kid. I like you but try to be more careful." As they left the room shady's wife barged out the room terrified and yelled at him. Meanwhile however, shady went over the disorienting events in his mind. Its going to be a long day.
Report Post Tip
Da Kurlzzz walks over to Jack with a lit cigarette in hand.

Tazz_J shouldn't freak out. He was a rookie at one point also.

Jack nods his head in concurrence.

but, in the mean time Jack. What are we going to do about that?

DK points into a dark corner where only a group of gangsters shadows appear.
Report Post Tip
Jack look's at the shadows and that devilish smile appears again

I'll leave that to you but if this day don't start getting better fast I swear I'm going to start shooting and fuck asking question.
Jack turns and wavy's at a couple of guy's and three men get out of two cars and run up to DK and JG

Ok boy's just like we used to do when we were kids. We'll let them make the first move but if they feel froggie and jump we finish this and quick.

The men spread out and find cover DK and JG stand in the open waiting!
Report Post Tip
Flicking away his cigarette DK starts to open his mouth, but is cut off by a loud yell,

"ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKIN' GUYS!?"

DK and JG look to behind them, and who other than Tazz_J was the one yelling at these new comers.

Tazz, i should be pointing my gun at you right now, if these men draw on you, i wouldnt be suprised.

Gentlemen, act like you know who i am for a second.... a voice from inside the vehicle the men cam in calls out

I recognize that voice....it sounds like...

None other than Phantom_Ghost walks out of the vehicle with his beloved wife Haley
Report Post Tip
quickly turns and tell his guys to relax and put away the heaters

DK dam nice to see friendly faces, I hate getting shot at and not know who shooting at ya!

Jack greets DON PG and his beloved wife but happy that it's family and not a hit squad.
Report Post Tip
PG... says DK as he clears his throat Can we please ride in your limo, i think the boys and i have seen enough tonight.

Phantom: Please...i will give you a ride back to HQ. Hop in, and i will be out in a minute.

PG walks into the bar. As everyone gets into the limo, PG has not come back to them. They all try to wait patiently, but all is not right. One more limo starts to pull up next to PG's.

Get in my car or you will DIE by my gun...says a mysterious voice coming from the other limo. At this time, JG starts to speak again and DK swigs Jager out of his golden flask.
Report Post Tip
What the fuck is going on why is eveyone pulling out guns everwhere I go?

Jack looks at DK and the devilish smile appears. Jack puts both his hands on his guns ready to pull, ready to kill.

DK if you know these people and value their lives you better let me know because their about to dance with the devil under a pale blue moon!
Report Post Tip
a wretched laugh fills the air and a crooked smile fills the eyes of all in PG's Limo

I totally got you guys! you should have seen your faces! It's Phantom! Im in Haley's limo now.

all the mafioso in PG's car put the toasters back in there holsters, and Tazz throws random obscenities into the air.

"Let's go home PG!" JG and DK both yelled.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Good Night Out?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL