Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:58:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Requiring Auth to Shoot Lower Ranks - ? Started by: Diamond_Jim on Jan 25, '09 11:59
Yeah, sorry bout that. As I realized after I had posted this IS OOC; I thought I was in the street. You are correct, people shooting someone over something said here is most certainly NOT justifiable as it "isn't really happening" from an IG perspective.

I don't think that you were disrespectful in the least sir. If I had thought so I wouldn't have had the slightest concern about your welfare. Again I apologize. It was well intentioned, just a little too early in the morning. Mind you, to some extent you do have to watch your step everywhere. If you piss someone off enough in here they will likely find an excuse to take it out on you in game. Either that or just be lamers and go ahead and retaliate IG for something that never happened there. Unfortunately there are children and immature adults who walk amonst us here.

Actually I've found that a lot of people have trouble differentiating between IG and OOC. All I can really suggest is that anyone who doesn't understand the concept fully should read A Reminder About Posting Guidelines by VendettaJames which you will find near the beginning of this (the OOC Forum)

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding; however it has been a pleasure meeting you as you do seem to be a decent chap and overall very much the type of person that we need more of around here. See, every cloud has a silver lining!
Report Post Tip
No need to apologize my friend, if I may call you that. May I also thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure also, I find it quite stimulating to be able to have intelligent, constructive conversation.

Good day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Requiring Auth to Shoot Lower Ranks - ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL