Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly, Land of Infinite Pickpocketing! Started by: Santino_Bucci on Jan 25, '09 14:25
My LAWD. You know how Philly is a free Pickpocketing zone? Well, I just recieved proof that I LOVE that ruling.

Jan 25, '09 14:19 You PICKPOCKETED! Inferno-Conjurer.

'Success! That bum forked over $5000!' (Or something like that. But really, $5000!!!

The last two attempts, I've taken $4 and $30. This is... significantly more. How's the pickpocketing going in Philly? I dedicate this thread to hearing about the shenanigans and petty thievery of the city, so post away! Well, any city, for that matter, if you want to tell us.

And Inferno-Conjurer, if you're reading this... want your money back? Haha, I'm not returning it 'till you know you miss it, baby.
Report Post Tip
that's bad...
Report Post Tip
Haha, I know.
Report Post Tip
:D
Report Post Tip
it's not a safe city anymore! :D
Report Post Tip
I got in Benjamin_Button's pants in Philly, oops I meant pockets.

Good times.
Report Post Tip
Nice, hehe. I remember I hit Frankie_Gogolak up for like $1 once, and he was pissed that I always pulled off an anonymous pick-pocket. Stealth answers in the survey pay off for shenanigans, don't they?
Report Post Tip
Your spoils of war were considerably more than mine Santino_Bucci!

Jan 25, '09 14:46 You PICKPOCKETED! Santino_Bucci but walked away with nothing.
Report Post Tip
Haha, nice try, :). I know the value of a bank!
Report Post Tip
Hey that could be insulting. I leave my money in my pockets so that people can pp me and get some dough.
Report Post Tip
Really? I'll donate back to the cause, then, haha. I'll have your money back in a sec, blew some on booze and hookers, the rest is coming back in twofold off the drug market, :).
Report Post Tip
I always like when I leave money cause it makes everyone all happy that they got 5000 when most of the time it's like 100 or 200
Report Post Tip
Yeah, haha, not even that. People tend to watch their wallets in Philly, sometimes.
Report Post Tip
Dare I say when I am in Philly I just throw my money every where / ask all the bums they are a lot better off thanks to me.
Report Post Tip
A Bum I am not.........however when ever you want to throw money throw it my way PostMan
Report Post Tip
I see / Now they are bold enough just to hold out their hands and exspect it

LOL make sure you hold out both hands / Just so you won't miss the change I may throw your way Twizzler
Report Post Tip
Jan 25, '09 20:11 You PICKPOCKETED! Plastician.

Success! That bum forked over $5000.
Report Post Tip
Success! That bum forked over $3210.----> Thanks High_SocWinter_Hill!!!
Report Post Tip
Success! That bum forked over $5000.

I got in Benjamin_Button's pants again.
Report Post Tip
That was really payment for her services. It was worth every penny!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly, Land of Infinite Pickpocketing!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL