Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:30
Page:  1 
LOAN Started by: Daryl_ on Mar 19, '14 02:27

Hello all. I know its been a while sense LOAN has been around. Well LOAN is here to stay! All new budgets, all new prices all new everything. So with that being said there is buy 1 get 1 free deal. But the bad part is on your first time it can only be between 1- 75k. No charge. Yeah i like that deal. I have a new menu you all can look at, its change a little. And i am hiring, need hard workers. You will be interviewed. There is a BIG project, and you get paid weekly:) 

Thank you and Good Luck:)

Dates/Prices

1-10k--- 1-2 days

20-50k--- 3-4 days

100-200k---5-7 days

300-400k---8-10 days

note:Now high priced loans MAY have to be paid half depending on the LOAN's budget. And after you get your buy 1 get 1 free, if you get a loan higher than 100k, LOAN will ask for a little tip for them:)

Report Post Tip

Hello Daryl, I would like to inquire about the loans LOAN offers to loan out. Would I be able to take out a 75k loan with your buy 1 get 1 free deal? I like that deal!

Report Post Tip

Yes, would you like to make a LOAN?

Report Post Tip

I love LOAN! With your buy 1 get 1 free deal, would I receive a 150K loan if I asked for 75, yes? Does that come allong with the no charge promotion? How do the loans at LOAN work?

Report Post Tip

*Blaze walks in and takes a look around*

Hey Daryl im a little confuse Whats the Interest that we have to pay back on these loans? And whats the penalty if we dont get them paid off on time?

Report Post Tip

Jeddy your answer is yes, but if you dont mind a little tip. iness

Blaze the interest rate is only for high amount on a LOAN, which in every business, needs a little money:)

Are you guys interested?

Report Post Tip

And no penalty unless necessary

Report Post Tip

I am very interested. I would like to take part in all your promotions Daryl:)

How soon could I apply for a loan at LOAN, would LOAN qualify me for the loan?

Report Post Tip

As long as you know the day period. I will send you date and time after i send your loan. How much you want?

Report Post Tip

Well if its okay with LOAN, I would like to take part with the 75k no charge loan. And if the buy 1 get 1 free loan applies, would i be able to take out a second loan of 75k? Because I am taking out the first loan and I will get the second one free as well

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $150,000 has been wired to Jeddy from your account.

Good luck!

note: 5-6 days 75k is due

Report Post Tip

My accountant has just notified me that $150,000 has been transferred into my account. Thank you LOAN for the loan. 

Report Post Tip

Anytime, see you soon:)

Report Post Tip
Coming back soon.....
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: LOAN
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL