Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:58:17
Page:  1 
The hidden blade pizzeria Started by: DominicG on Mar 19, '14 12:44

Dominic found the old shop that needed some work. Dominic and couple of his friends decided to clean up the place. They came in with ovens and table counters and bags upon bags upon bags of flour. They finished making the place look all fine and dandy. He stepped outside to look over the new place. He walked back in thinking it was missing something of his own personal touch. Just above the door that leads into the back he placed an emblem above it. Dominic smiled at how it looked he went over to the over and pulled out the big pizzas. He cut them into big pie slices and puts them in the heater to keep them warm. He goes into the back and brings out the bottles of soda pop. Then he set some on the counter and made his way over to the tables placing menus on them. Which they read:

Pizza by the slice any slice only $2..

Large Pizza $10

Medium Pizza $5

Small Pizza $3

Burgers of any kind $4

Soda Pop .50 cents

Dominic goes over to the door and looks back at everything making sure its ready for the new wave of people. Smiling at the proud establishment he started he goes to the door and unlocks it. Placing a bell at the top of the door he makes his way back to the counter pulling out his pack of cigarettes and lights one up. Inhaling and waiting for the place to get rolling.

Report Post Tip

Zmeika had received a note in her mail a few days ago with this address carefully written out, she looks down at the note in her hand and looks up to the sign in front of her

The Hidden Blade Pizzeria

She walks into the pizzeria and smiles when she notices Dominic's picture on the wall. He had listened to her silly suggestion and put one up, she didn't think he actually would! Zmeika walks up tot he counter and orders 

"Hello there! I'd like a slice of pepperoni and a soda please." Zmeika hands over $2.50 to the man behind the counter. Takes her meal, and goes to sit at the booth closest to Dominic's picture.

She sighs and thinks to herself, it sure is nice to see a familiar place in a different city!

Report Post Tip

Dominic_Santiago_ Is in DT for a week to help the commander there as the war between the humans and locust grubs continues as he is patrolling the streets he spots a pizza joint and shakes his head as he can hear gun shots and battle off in the distance..He goes in to see if anyone is there and see if they need any back up as he walks in he notices that is the same owner that he has met putting his lancer to his side he walks to the owner and greets him as Dominic looks around always cautious not knowing if the locust can emerge any moment now......

How are you DominicG i noticed you have expanded more i wonder how do you keep everyone in the restaurant and people happy as there are locust grubs outside.......

Dominic_Santiago_ sits down for a min and orders a glass of water before he heads back out on his patrol.....

Report Post Tip

He nods and smiles he to Dominic. Looking over to see Zmeika he walks over bringing her food and places it down on the table and sits across from her. 

Hello love I was just in town for business here as you can see. I am so glad to see you here. 

Report Post Tip

Dominic_Santiago_ nods at dom as he looks outside and see's the gears running towards the gates as he gets a bad feeling that the grubs are gonna strike at any moment but he looks at dom and Zmeika just casually sitting there and he shakes his head as he gets up and grabs his lancer and he looks over at Dom giving him that look to watch out for grubs...

He takes a sip of water and takes a deep breath as all of sudden a locust grubs runs inside reving his lancer and dominic does the same and they start having a lancer duel as the grub tries to over power him dominic uses his strength and wins the battle and looks over and hands dom a lancer and he runs outside to join the battle..

Report Post Tip

Zmeika is snapped out of her reverie when Dominic slides into the booth across from her. Her face lights up as she smiles at him.

"Dominic! I was just having lunch with Dominic!" Zmeika points to the picture on the wall and giggles. "It 's a lovely picture of you!"

"Actually, it's a wonderful place you got here, I'm glad you decided to branch out and open something here!"

She takes a bite of the pizza in her hand, she was already on her last bite. She points to the food that Dominic just brought with him.

"Are you joining me for a slice too?"

Report Post Tip

The day had been a tough one but all was done, and now was time to relax, slipping round the corner she smelt the rich smell of cheese, floating through air as her stomach rumbled at the thought.   She walked forward as if her stomach was carrying her led by her nose as she slid open the door.

Walking up to the counter, she peered round the toppings.

"Can i grab a large pizza with pepperoni, ham, pineapple, extra mixed cheeses and anchovies please.."

she pauses as if finished...

"and jalapeno's please"

thinking to her self, she looks round...

"and 2 sodas please"

Report Post Tip

Zinner walks along the streets of Detroit to find herself something to eat. She had had a really hard and long day and all she wanted to do now was getting something to eat fast and then get back to the hotel and go to sleep.

She went past a place called The Hidden Blade Pizza and decided to walk inside.

She went over to a table and sat down and waited for the employee to come to her table and get her order. 

When the waiter came she smiled up at him and said with a smile:

"Hi. I would like to get a medium pizza and a coke".

Report Post Tip

Cruising around in his rental Cadillac V16 Model 70 Fleetwood to check around in Detroit city.. he feels kinda hungry and his stomach talks to him. Yes, yes need some food, but don't have time for an extensive meal.. Driving around some blocks to find a suitable place for a quick snack and a parking spot. He stops at the traffic light as it suddenly hits red. 

Normally he would drive through it, but there are some police officers around and he can't lose time today. to many things to do!
Big checklist for the boss today!

His eyes catch a shop on the corner of the intersection. Hidden blade pizza is says. Lights turns on green now and he drives to the shop which has free parking space at the side of the street.

Buscetta walks in with his hungry face and is going to sit down at a table in the middle of the pizza place, so he can watch the entrace, you never know who might come in these days!

The waiter walks to him and asks: "what do you want to order sir"

"I would like a medium peperoni pizza and soda pop, Please" Buscetta says

"Ok, is coming sir! We will also give you some startes which you can eat, while waiting for your pizza. Today we have fresh olives from Italy!" The waiter places a small plate on the table with green and black olives

"Sounds good! " Buscetta takes a olive and eats it very slowly

Report Post Tip

Hmm... The hidden blade pizzeria started rolling without me? U guys and gals will need sum protection... Like a goa sign that says: "We still don't exist, it's just ur mind that works..." And don't forget to have tabasco in larger quantities...

Report Post Tip

oventoaster has been craving for pizza and she was sure as hell that she can finish a large one on her own. with that thought nagging her, she decided to finally have some in The hidden blade pizzeria.

"hi. i'll have a large pizza" she said.

"what kind?" the waiter asked in reply.

"i'm not sure what to get. how about you surprise me" oventoaster suggested and handed a bill.

"okay. just a moment" the waiter finally said.

oventoaster took a seat and waited for her order to be served. to her surprise, she got a large pizza loaded with cheese, bacon, and crispy potato strips and just like what she thought, she finished it alone.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The hidden blade pizzeria
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL