X

May 02 - 01:46:28
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Jail change Started by: Plastician on Jan 26, '09 12:12
Falure.

You escaped, but **** did not.

This is a minor change that would just make so much more sense from a RP point of view.

If I was running a prison and I got word that there was an attempted break out. The culpret got away but it was clear who he was trying to bust out. The first thing i would do is beef up security ten fold on the guy that was nearly set free.

There might even be a small time where it is considered that he cannot be bust out. Becuase the guards are still investigating what happened.

Small change I know but it doesnt make sense for some one to be known as trying to escape and yet security on him remaining the same :/

Maybe, the guards are doubled on the person for a minute or so. Or:

"An attempt to bust this person has been made too recently"

Thoughts?
Report Post Tip
It's good the way it is, if someone tries to brake someone out and fails, they will just have to try again later. But maybe an extra guard can be added because of that.
Report Post Tip
Actually, I like the idea, as long as it isn't too hard to code, I think it makes sense, that is what would happen, it might mean that more people spend longer in jails, but it would also mean that JBing would garner more respect when done well.
Report Post Tip
Good idea mate i like it
Report Post Tip
not a bad idea man
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Jail change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL