Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:45:53
Page:  1 
N.Y.C Queens Chronicles of Shady Started by: Shadarrio on Jan 26, '09 21:27
<i>Queens June 28, 1999 Jamaica housing projects<i>
<i>Hip-hop music plays loudly in the background of apartment 32<i>
<i>A young 19 year old south asian, man creeps up the steps with brass knuckles,pocketknife in pocket, and glock stored snuggyly under jeans<i>

*Knock, Knock*

"Who be dat bloodclot knokin on ma door durin ganja time!?"
<i>jamaican marijuana and coke dealer, not payin his dues<i>

"Hey kweli, your a little behind on you paymets" replied the south asian in a calm manner" He heard a gasp from behind the door.

"Ey Shady, is all good good, ya rite man?Look i an i both know i a verry buzy man an i no got time for these payments"

*shady kicks down the weak cheap wood door and pulls out his knife*

"Looks like Kweli I'm going to have to catch you up a bit on your payments" Shady said with a glitter in his eyes.

"FUCK U RASTA!" Kweli screamed, he pulled out a glock from a nearby table covered in lines of coke, and fired two shots as

Shady dived behind a nearby couch. He fired again but all that came was a *click, click* "Fuck!!" Screamed Kweli as he jumped out the window, onto the fire escape and, started jetting up it. Shady soon followed, after 20 second of of running up 3 floors of the fire escape, Kweli kicked the fire escape ladder and stopped shady's pursuit. He called from the safety of the roof top,"No more hatin on me dis time u fucking bloodclot!!" Shouted from the roof
<i>However shady merely chuckled. "Wat u laffin at u fucked up rasta!? OH SHIT." Shady had actually stopped pursuing Kweli long ago, and merely called his name from the stairs through the window as he ran up. He was behind jacob with a glock pointed to his head<i>

"gimme the money." demanded Shady with a glare.

"Kay rasta." said Kweli in a terrified voice. He handed him the money."Pleaze tell Mahrib i pay rasta. This is wat i give him." said Kweli.

"And this is the message I'm goin to send your other jamaican friends.
<i>He pulled the trigger and watched as the bullet ripped through Kweli's temple. Blood sprayed on the cheap brick.<i>\

"Stupid rasta" he muttered as he holsterd his glock, pocketed the money, got the rest from the apartment, and sped off in a dash to the subway.</i></i></i></i></i></i></i></i></i></i></i></i>
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: N.Y.C Queens Chronicles of Shady
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL