Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:50
Page:  1 
An Unlikely alliance Started by: Shadarrio on Jan 26, '09 22:45
"I want you to kill a mob figure coming to town okay Shady? Part of some Chicago crew. And remember. Your a blood. You will never be anything else." And if you disobey me.A glitter came in his eyes. You will be one FUCKED asshole. Now go.

Those were shady's orders. But never did he realize his life was about to change.
Bedford-stuy housing projects, January 6, 2001

"Just another day as a hitman for my gang" muttered shady,"I hate being Mahrib's muscle, hope some asshole comes and wacks him" *Ding* Shady took out his phone and read the text message:

K, he'll be comin up the stairs of apartment complex 3 on gonquin street. Follow him up to the 4rth floor of the building. shoot him on the 3rd floor 2nd window from the right i want 2 send a mssg.

Those were his orders so he followed them. He found the man, easily recognizable in his nice suit out of this dump of a ghetto. He slowly followed him to the 3rd floor, 2nd window. It was crowded. He pulled out his nice new 9 millimeter, right when he was in view of the mirror, BAM! Shady felt a bullet whiz past his head just as his target grapped him and pulled him into cover. It was panic, with everyone running, even though shots were daily. "Your quite the lucky one there. My name is Jack Grimm and I work for a crew over in Chicago. My friend, this was a setup by your boss. Your lucky we managed to get a hold of you by the time your hit was worked out." He saw the shock in Shady's eyes and smiled."My friend, the chicago mob even has friends in the bloods. You think I'm stupid enough to let you followe me this far? Common, lets to my car parked out back"
Shady followed still dazed by the near fatal hit.
Report Post Tip
"Bedford-stuy housing projects, January 6, 2001"

I guess time machiens are all the new rage.
Report Post Tip
I really would not invest my money that far into the future myself.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Unlikely alliance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL