Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:45
Page:  1 
A Letter Of Gratitude and Appreciation Started by: Fu-ManjuRourke on Jan 27, '09 12:50
Dearest RourkeyRourke ,

I write to you today on this momentous occassion of my recent glorious release from the shackles of jail.

My celebration was endless and once I found out that I had YOU to thank for obtaining my freedom, I felt the relentless need to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

YOU are a true mafioso

YOU are a true MAN among MEN.

WHEN I grow up, I want to be JUST LIKE YOU!

-- Your adoring and ever gratefull servent

Fu-Manju
Report Post Tip
Rourkey pours himself a glass of whiskey and sits down to pen a letter

My tender Fu,

I have received your letter and I am most pleased that you are happy with my success. It was a long and drawn out process to remove you from your shackles, but it was absolutely my pleasure in breaking you out of jail. I will keep an eye out for you and you only while gazing through the jail bars in hopes we may meet like this again.

You are a man I aspire to be like. I am very happy for everything you have done for me.

Yours in Rourke,

Rourkey.

PS I only busted you because I thought you were ThomasRourke.
Report Post Tip
Sits down with a flask of whiskey and a match, then pens a letter of his own.

Dear Fu-Manju and Rourkey,

Get a room.

Disturbed,

Brick.

Lights what will soon be known as the Rourke letters on fire, to destroy the evidence, then downs the rest of the whiskey.
Report Post Tip
Dear Mr. Postman,

Please stop delivering me other peoples mail!

I find it quite disturbing to have gotten so many "I <3 you rourkey" letters, the contents of which included naked photos of Jimmy, a tube of cream for that 'special itch', an envelope stinking of Mirages favourite perfume and 29 pairs of underware ranging from small to XXXXXXXXXXL (or Prozac as had been crudly scribbled on the inside).

Should your sub-standard postal service continue, I shall resort to going 'POSTAL' on your ass... with all the puntasticness that intails.

Yours grumply,

Michael K Hunt.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Letter Of Gratitude and Appreciation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL