Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:04
Page:  1 
To Help or not to Help? Started by: subayloco23 on Jan 28, '09 09:36
*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..smelling the early morning breeze, dragged his sleepy body at the balcony..the daily newspaper is still warm and so as the coffee with energizing aroma..closed and tied tightly his robe..sat down for the daily routine..sipping the coffee little by little..same old lovely day, same old story in the paper today..crimes and dimes..cross word puzzle is still box of black and white, the sun is hot you may be shock if it's not, yes it is, it is also bright, so he have to hid inside the house to freshen up..prepared to face the long day..went out the house the city streets is still in the rush, the hot sun bring hot heads on the drivers in a busy traffic* stall by stall as he stroll he need not to ask, money is ready, yes it is the routine, as he put the money in his pocket he also throws a smile at the police*

Subayloco "good morning, here's yours, i wish i could give more"

cop "thanks man, but i really wish you could give more" (in a pathetic voice)

Subayloco approaches the cop, why? what's wrong? (sound affected)

Cop "My house is about to be foreclosed, if i ill be in default it's a small fraction left"

Subayloco *(inside his mind) i always see this cop in the joints and clubs at night, drinking bottomless beers and with girls all around him.*

Subayloco "how dare you do this to your self?"

Cop "quite, then uttered we're will i shelter my family.."

Subayloco "now you've been worrying about that, after all those nights, look at me, you're in the payroll, you've been receiving more aside from what I'm reaching every time i passed by you, add up your legal salary, it's plenty"

Cop *in a silent mode*

*Subayloco is in a dilemma, he has been a bad father to a family but his family has nothing to do with it being blinded by him*

*stand beside the cop waiting for someone to pass by and to help decide*
Report Post Tip
As Brood walks by, his attention goes immediately to Subayloco and the cop next to him, as his attention always goes to cops, just something weird that's always been on his mind

Has Subay done something officer?

As Subayloco explains the situation, Brood looks doubtfull

Hmm, weird situation. <whispers brood=""> I've never seen a situation like this before.

Well, I think you could help him, because after all we aren't bad people, aren't we? But if the situation is really like you just told me, I think you have to try him out first, if he doesn't spend all his money on beer and girls I guess he's all right. But if he does spend his money on beer, I say screw him.

But that's just my opinion.. <does broodroosternl="" say="" as="" he="" walks="" further="" down="" the="" street="" /></whispers>
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To Help or not to Help?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL