Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:11:53
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Turf Warz Started by: LuckyLuciano on Jan 29, '09 09:34
This is just a thought but why not have turf wars in each city if you were to form a family in ny with auth a piece of that city would be yours. They could either be givin or taken in mob wars we wont need some high tech map or nothing just text would work. so what do you guys think
Report Post Tip
nah, i think it would be too complicated...

plus whats the advantages/disadvantages of having "turf"?
Report Post Tip
Just somthing extra to do or maybe you could get a profit from it
Report Post Tip

eh i like this idea like say each 'turf' has something it makes like more coke or some other drug and if you take that 'turf it would help your family with the drugs

Report Post Tip

Also the more turf you own the more revenue you gain, like the real mafia control turf and everyone in that region "decided" to pay for protection. Or to work in that area, extortion. 

I believe this feature can add new dynamics to an already great game.

Report Post Tip

Well, here's the only issue.

Most people don't want to die, so if it was set up with like a new option. "Take Over".

When you select "Take Over", it brings up the list of areas that you can 'Take Over'. If you ever played The Godfather 1 or 2: The Game You can take over businesses.

This can be the same way. Depending on the questions you answered in the creation of your person and your rank, effects if you take over the region or not.

Seeing that one person cannot take over one region by himself, it will act like a MUC. This is serious business, so you will have to get a auth by your Crew Leader to do this. Once the "Take Over" team is started, they may invite anyone in the Family to assist in the Take Over. The more people and the higher the ranks, the better chance you got of taking a region. You can only do this once a week though, so people who go rouge don't take over all the Turf in one week.

In order of making this not some MUC, there will be chances of dieing, losing your gun, or getting jailed. I think here's how it should play out.

2% Death 5% Lost your Gun 20% Jailed (Win or lose)

That's just my thoughts on it.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Turf Warz
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL