Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:31
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Boss or UnderBoss Started by: DeathKnight on Jan 29, '09 15:11
Hey i just thought of somthing that would be good..

Instead of the Rank: Boss, you could call it UnderBoss because if you play Mafia games and watch mafia films and shows you would find that there isnt a rank called Boss as boss is before Consig on MafiaReturns, on mafia games and films the rank beofore Consig is mostly known as UnderBoss, so i thought it would be a good idea to change the rank Boss to UnderBoss.

Please shead your thoughts on this Idea...

DeathKnight
Report Post Tip
Actually underboss is after consig its higher in rank
Report Post Tip
Well being trueful it doesnt matter where it comes i was just saying that it would be a nice thing to change the name of the rank to UnderBoss or somthing similar thats all LuckyLuciano :)
Report Post Tip
If you ever watched Godfather there's underboss. And if a Don died they would take over if the Right Hand is dead too.
Report Post Tip
Mafia structure is like this...

Don/Boss-------Consig is out her cause he really isn't part of the structure he just advises the Don or boss if need be. Hes not above anyone.

Underboss

Capo's

Soldiers/Mademen

Associates
Report Post Tip
You have it very wrong. It's like this:

Don

Underbosses[One is Right Hand Man and one is Left Hand Man]

Consigliere[May be Left Hand Man if an Underboss is'nt]

Two Capos

Their Soldiers[Made Men, Wise Guy, and Goomba and anyone lower]
Report Post Tip
Are there can be more than two Capo but most of the time there's two.
Report Post Tip
Or that is close but the Consigliere is definitly in the structure, he may be the Left Hand Man is an Underboss is'nt.
Report Post Tip
Actually AJman, James Stewart has a far better idea than you. Consiglieres were very very rarely involved in the day to day running of the family, and worked only in an advisory capacity.
Report Post Tip
Oh well it dont matter then i was just suggesting a rank name change thats all... cause the rank Boss is kinda plain in a way but also dont you call you CL, boss most of the time so to be honest it would be nice if it had a diffrent name :P
Report Post Tip
Yes Consigiliere were'nt the ones that were usually on the streets and stuff like that. But Consigiliere were an important part of Mafia familys, so they should'nt be left out.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Boss or UnderBoss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL