Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:39:14
Page:  1 
Payday Started by: Crowley on Jan 29, '09 23:54
What's the consensus on these? Is it alright to take them, or is it frowned upon?
Report Post Tip
The leaders determine whether or not they are allowed. They can turn them on and off. Most have them off as you are supposed to be making money for the family not the family giving you money.
Report Post Tip
Payday's are controlled by the crew management.

I can't speak for every crew, but the vast majority will have the facility turned off. (I've never known a family to have it turned on tbh)

If a member needs funds, talk to your superior.

If not, a member should be contributing to the bosses account not withdrawing from it.
Report Post Tip
Yeah, I was thinking that. I only just remembered that the feature existed, and wondered what was up. There should be a way to, you know, cash in without it being a detriment to the CL.
Report Post Tip
There are plenty of ways to make money as it is, if it's going to be a feature, then it's quite rightly up to the CL whether or not they make use of it.

We don't need another button to push in order to make money.
Report Post Tip
so confusing
Report Post Tip
Yeah, I was thinking that. I only just remembered that the feature existed, and wondered what was up. There should be a way to, you know, cash in without it being a detriment to the CL.

I used to have paydays on in my family, and I devised a perfect way of doing this. If you took the piss out of me and my generosity, I shot you.
Report Post Tip
a perfect system KOOP.
Report Post Tip
a perfect system KOOP.
Report Post Tip
Yeah, thats what I always assumed the system was. Ok, thanks everybody, I got my clarification.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Payday
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL