Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:04
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
You pocket $xx,xxx after sending up $xx,xxx Started by: WildTurkey on Jan 31, '09 14:45
I know Mr. Izzy said that this would be a temporary thing, but I like the feature. It doesn't divulge anything other than what the crew taxes may be, but that's up to the leader anyway. I like knowing exactly how much I make every drug run and how much is being sent to my leader. It's more a piece of mind than anything. Anyone agree?
Report Post Tip
The temporary measure was the notification on irc :)
Report Post Tip
I agree 100% Wild because its always nice to see how much profit you make :)
Report Post Tip
I don't really care if we keep it or not but this way you know if the leader is being unfair in taking too much.
Report Post Tip
I like it, I'd like to keep it to be honest.

And in regards to the leader taking too much, I don't think they take enough most of the time. Unless your leader is EWP and has a 75 HQ, they should be taking a large cut of our money.
Report Post Tip
No leader is being "unfair". Your leader is the only reason you have the opportunity to earn anything. They could take 99% of your earnings and you still better be grateful that your still breathing!
Report Post Tip
I agree with RonJoyce, I like to see how much money I make and how much the Don of my family makes.
Report Post Tip
I also like this i like to see what im making and sending but really i wouldnt care if my boss was taking 99% of my money
Report Post Tip
All in all, I think we can agree on the fact that being able to see the amount of $ you make always (well hopefully always) puts a smile on your mug
Report Post Tip
I'm all for it.
Report Post Tip
It's good to see how much money you make and how much your boss gets.
Report Post Tip
I also like the idea its good to see your profit.
Report Post Tip
its a good feature, and as far as leaders being unfair, they cant be unfair, they are your LEADER you do as they say, if they ask you for all your money because they want a new BG (which most would not do) you give it to them, they are the ones keeping you alive without them you would be shot within the hour.
Report Post Tip
indeed i agree
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: You pocket $xx,xxx after sending up $xx,xxx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL