Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Retire By Mistake? Started by: AJMan_4 on Jan 31, '09 20:48
I was just thinking because the contacts thing is right next to retiring, what if you accidently clicked that by mistake? So I was thinking if you do accidently click the retire button, it will then ask you "Are you sure you want to retire" or something like that. This way while trying to add someone to your contacts you don't end up losing your profile.
Report Post Tip
Um... It does.

You click retire and it says "So... you want to retire and leave the life of crime?"

and then you have to click the button that says "Retire".

You can't retire on accident.
Report Post Tip
Oh I did'nt think it did, well that means I never tried to retired.
Report Post Tip
Would be nice if it had a code thing though. My phone has touch screen and if you hit retire by accident then touch the place where the retire button comes up it'll just do it.

had the wack screen come up randomly before with my own name it in, and sold a load of drugs without knowing what was gooing on...

-Louis
Report Post Tip

Would be nice if it had a code thing though. My phone has touch screen and if you hit retire by accident then touch the place where the retire button comes up it'll just do it.

Its still a double touch system. If you make one accident its easily correctable. Just go back to the page you want.

If you hit the retire page, and then hit the retire button... whether you're clicking a mouse or tapping a touch screen, there are still two explicit actions you have to perform before your character dies.

This isn't said in a mean light, so please don't take it in a bad way... but you really can't "accidentally" retire unless you're click click click (or tap tap tapping) and not paying attention.
Report Post Tip
My thumbs brushed over the screen before and I ended up being on google searching for google, when I was typing a message.

God knows how that happened. The google phone is tempermental.

-Louis
Report Post Tip
Well that would stink if your phone did that, it has a mind of it's own hehehe. Then it's hard to accidently retire using a computor, you must have your eyes closed clicking everywhere.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Retire By Mistake?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL