Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:53:32
Page:  1 
How I made VendettaJames a Woman Started by: Brick_Pollitt on Feb 01, '09 12:09
...like no other.

-by Brick_Pollitt,pen name of VitoCapone

He opens up the journal and attempts to read his hand written notes. Well, some his own hand written notes, some hand scribbled by somebody else over his hand written notes.

It all began long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Looks at his notes, rips out that page and begins anew.

Sorry about that. Here's the real uncensored story of how VendettaJames became the woman she is today. A woman like no other.

Some say it was all done by a nip and a tuck, a snip and a cut. But that's not true. And although VendettaJames does have the biggest set of balls you've ever seen, they're in a jar on her desk, and they were never attached to her body. She's all woman, but don't cross her.

sighs

But I'm off track again. Anyway, here I go.

Takes a deep breath. Dabs a tear from his eye and continues

It's just hard for me to talk about. I've known VendettaJames since the beginning, which in and of itself makes me lucky. Those of you who know her like I know her know she's tough as nails, hard-nosed, and somewhat vengeful. And I'm here to tell you why.

It all started in this little bar. A Streetbar Named Desire. Yes, similar to that one in Chicago (free plug) that was named after the original. A young man by the name of VitoCapone ran the joint. And one day, in walked this stunning young lady. Her name was Jessebel, and she was probably the most beautiful thing seen on these streets at that time. Vito, well he was smitten. She stole his heart, like none other could. She was beautiful, inside and out, and he couldn't help but fall madly in love with her. But within the walls of the Streetbar we soon learned that Vito had a little secret. Wait, that's a lie. It was a big secret. A wife. A wife that he still loved, perhaps, but a wife who had taken a lot out of Vito. So, when Vito met Jessebel, he felt as if he'd become whole again. And forgetting that little secret that he had, he began a very passionate and beeeeeeeeeeeeep (sorry about that, some of this story isn't for the kids and our sponsors have determined that this version cannot tell all the details of that relationship.) Suffice it to say, the relationship was special.

And, as all relationships born out of lies and deceit are destined to do, it ended in tragedy.

Jessebel, it is believed, fell in love with Vito. So, though they seemed to be very much in love, Vito simply wasn't strong enough to break his wife's heart. He wasn't strong enough to tell the wife that he'd fallen out of love with her and in love with Jessebel, so instead, he made a mortal mistake. He backed off his relationship with Jessebel. He disappeared into his work. Chose not to see what he'd done, and chose not to make any attempt to continue the relationship with the love of his wife. Perhaps, nay, indeed you could call him a coward. And his cowardice led to death.

Hell hath no fury like that of a scorned wife. And while his wife didn't kill Vito, nor did she pull any triggers, she set up a scenario that would lead to Vito's broken heart and the death of his life's love. Jessebel, you see, was caught in this deceit. She courageously fought for what she wanted, but in the end, this world we live in got her. A scorned wife pulled the strings and her puppets did the job. They put a bullet in Jessebel's heart. She was dead, as Vito would be soon thereafter.

You see, Vito may not have pulled any triggers. He may not have done anything, but that was his final sin. He didn't do anything when he should have done something. And because of that, Jessebel lay dead. Her blood - all over Vito.

But this story is not a tale of endings, it's a tale of beginnings. Because little did Vito know, Jessebel had a daughter. A product of the life Jessebel had led before she journeyed to Chicago, her daughter whose name would become known on these streets as VendettaJames. A classic Mafiosa who was created, in part, by the tragedy sufferd by her mother. A mafiosa who could never, would never let herself be jilted.

So you see. It's true. Jessebel was jilted. Jilted by me, when I was known as VitoCapone, and born of that tragedy was the most infamous VendettaJames. And that, ladies and gentleman, is how I made VendettaJames the woman she is.
Report Post Tip
You know, *I* was pretty worried about what I'd find here. If it was going to be a how-to guide, or a self-help tutorial.

But what I do see here is 5 years of friendship, amazing stories, and more importantly... FIVE YEARS OF BEING RIGHT!

(I'm sorry, but when you 'made me a woman,' you forgot to make me gracious and forgiving.)

IN YOUR FACE!

*Thrusts.*

Alright, consider your grievous transgression forgiven. (It always was, I mean. I always knew I was right, and that eventually I'd wear you down-- I mean you'd see my point.)

I'm proud of you. Being a man an all, it inspiring that even though you didn't say the words "OMG VJ I WAS SO WRONG, I"M SO SORRY" that the meaning was there.

I heard you loud and clear.

<3
Report Post Tip
I always thought she was made a woman that fateful day when the doctors performed that fateful operation and removed "her" twig and berries.

Goodbye ManlyJames, hello VendettaJames!
Report Post Tip
That was the point of my story Rourkey. There had been so many rumors. I had to let the truth be known. As much as it hurt to let the truth be known...it had to be done.

And VJ:

OMG VJ, I was so wrong. I'm so sorry.

And you know how I feel...even if I couldn't come out and say it. uz da best!

<3
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How I made VendettaJames a Woman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL