Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 22:43:49
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Crew Tags Started by: enkindle on Apr 03, '14 18:36

Crew leaders (and RHM) are now able to set a crew tag to be displayed at the top of all of their members profiles. This tag will be removed when the crew leader is killed or the member leaves the crew.

Report Post Tip
Like it, though perhaps not on CA's.
Report Post Tip

Whoops, removed from CAs.

Report Post Tip

I here by protest this idea. I don't understand why this is different from the custom Tag's that we all put into our profiles... I totally 100% dislike this idea and will continue to do so until you give me cookie!

Report Post Tip

I kinda agree with Kangeroo...I don't think this is necessary considering there's the tradition of putting your crew tag in your profile quote.

Report Post Tip
Doesn't effect anything though, so no real point in not liking it lol
Report Post Tip

So now we have our crewleader's name, our profile quote, and a separate third tag to show people what is already displayed at least once somewhere else?

I mean, it doesn't bother me at all. Just not sure I see the point!

Report Post Tip

People would still have to put it in the profile anyways. If a CL is shot then the one enkindle coded in wouldn't stay.

Report Post Tip

Then what's the point of a tag in the first place if it won't stick after a CL is shot? Isn't that what crew tags are for, in case CL gets shot?

Report Post Tip

I like it. 

Report Post Tip
It looks good and adds to the profile page. I'm sure there are other benefits but it's a nice "cosmetic" addition.
Report Post Tip

I agree with rw318 its a nice Cosmetic addition i guess it saves those lazy people from being shot because they havent been bothered to put a quote on there profile, But dont save them if there CL has a fatefull accident i like it.

Report Post Tip

*Fatal Not Fatefull :/

Report Post Tip

Yes, this is purely meant to be cosmetic. I felt like adding something simple, there was no real plan here. I'm open to suggestions for improvement though.

Report Post Tip
Still liking this, though I wish leaders/hands would use it for what it was intended for instead of for broadcasting messages :\
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Crew Tags
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL