Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 08:14:52
Page:  1 
Club Manovanni - Expansion and External Glory Started by: Desmand on Apr 04, '14 01:30

"Ten minutes". Desmand turned around and nodded to the security man to let him know he was ready. Despite only recently arriving in North Side Desmand already had big plans for his district and the city. However the first thing that needed to be "handled" was the removal of those currently in power to ensure a smooth ascension to the top. They said the guy in charge was barely seen and heard even less, so when they had finally pinpointed his location he certainly expected this to be one of the easier challenges he had overcome since his arrival in New York under the now Godfather Cantillon.

Desmand smiled as he said those words. He thought back to when him and one of his very good friends JohnnyNoname first arrived on The Farm. They been fuelled with vengeance and revenge for the deaths of their fathers, as most probably are. During these early days they had drawn up a 10 step plan back to the top. Incredibly ambitious at the time but they both knew they had the motivation to achieve these goals and rid the world of all those who had taken the easy life away from their fathers. They also needed a little luck too, which they certainly got. The first step was simple, get in the training range and start developing the skills required to complete the humongous feat ahead of them. This came very easily to both of them, I guess we just have a knack of being in the right place at the right time. However even they didn't realise how "easy" it had actually been for them, with most of their fathers enemies taking each other out in power grabbing moves until they were a shadow of their former selves.  

They were already at step 5 of 10 and hadn't even needed to fire a single shot. From that point there were only a few cities left that needed to fall and through giving their own experiences learnt from their fathers soon ensured that all the enemies fell before they came for us. You were either inside or you were outside, and outside was bad for business. And here they finally were. Desmand, JohnnyNoname, Goku and DanTheMan. About to pull off the most ridiculous power move this world had seen and take out four Godfathers on the same night. Desmand suddenly snapped back to the moment, his mind suddenly focused on the task at hand. Ensuring everything went smoothly he'd address his district afterwards. 

Desmand quickly stripped off in the car into a new suit, and put his old clothes in a bin bag. They'd be burned later, along with any other evidence. Reports were already starting to leak to the underworld that there might be a new king in town and he wanted to ensure that everyone knew the current situation regarding North Side, that everyone knew it was his. He walked up to the podium that had already been prepared, nodded to his right and left hand men and raised his hand to quieten the crowd. You could hear a pin drop. Desmand paused before speaking.

"I have no doubt word has gotten down to you about the events that have transpired tonight. I'm sure none of you need reminding of what happens if this information even makes its way into the polices hands.  Anyway, on to business. North Side is mine and that means you all work for me now. I'm your new Godfather and everything runs through me and my family. I don't give a shit what your prior arrangements were, there are new terms and you all need to see my new underboss CristianoRonaldo to get up to speed.
Which leads me nicely onto that, CristianoRonaldo has been one of my most trusted advisors and friends since his joined me on the start of my journey. And so it is with great pleasure that I can give him the blessing to step up as my under boss. He will be operating under the crew name Gale Street Gang and I have no doubt he will excel in the role. I wish him all the best of luck and prosperity as North Side prospers."

After addressing the crowd Desmand got into a different car and made his way to his Club Manovanni to meet his closest friends. The whole club had been locked down, except to his nearest advisors and family. Upon arrival he entered the main room where everyone was waiting for him. He beamed to the room before combing his hair back and saying a few words.

"Thanks for joining me here tonight guys. I know some of you have had other prior business to attend to and more still so I'll keep this brief. 

I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you for your help, guidance and unwavering loyalty and backing you have shown me. To my Godfather Cantillon, thank you for taking a chance on me despite the fact we had absolutely no prior interaction at any point down either of our blood lines. I hope I can accomplish half the job here in Chicago that you have done with New York and the Bronx. 
To my family, thank you for your hard work. I look forward to seeing everyone thrive and grow further here. Opportunities will be a plenty I can promise you that. 

And finally to my 303303 family. It would be a disservice to name only a few of you so I'll refrain but I love you all and I know that the bonds we have forged will never be broken, we know better then that. May the laughter and cookies be bountiful and our runs be long."

Desmand raises his glass to toast before downing it. He then went behind the bar and started handing out the bottles of Dom Pérignon to really get this party started.

Report Post Tip
CristianoRonaldo wipes the tears away from his eyes then smiles

Just wanna say thank you so much Desmand our family lines have been on a massive journey together for awhile now and you have always had faith in me. I will not let you down in North Side.

CristianoRonaldo raises his glass to the Godfather and then turns to all the 303303 members and begins to chant

"303303"
"303303"
"303303"
Report Post Tip

Even though we have had our ups and downs, and you hate me. I still consider you a friend of mine. I want to congratulate you on your new Godfather rank! Do it up for 303303.

Report Post Tip

Leo walks up to Desmand and gives him an old wooden box full of Cuban cigars along with a bottle of wine from 1852.

Leo then says, "These are for you, friend. I know you'll make a great Godfather and I'm happy to be in your new Crew. Long Live Godfather Desmand!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats on Godfather Desmand. I know for sure that this was very well deserved! I really look forward to reading more of your paper and hopefully to see what the expansion brings. 

Salute and Congrats again on your new role in reaching this milestone! 

Report Post Tip

"Are you going to share?"

Taegan said as she walked over to Desmand. Her comment was directed towards his glass he just downed. She smiled at him as he handed her a drink. Taking a sip she put her arm around him and waved her arm out in front of them as if she was showing him the world.

"All this is yours now, yanno. Don't forget the little ones like me now."

She joked playfully before breaking away from his side. Taegan took another sip of her drink and then tapped her drink to his glass to make a quick toast.

"To your new adventure! May you have lady luck on your side and many babes in bed!"

Taegan then took her glass and downed it. Winking at him she made her way out into the crowd to mingle with others.

Report Post Tip

Gratz man well deserved!

Report Post Tip
Congrats on Godfather Desmand. your a good man that deserved that ups .
Report Post Tip
Congrats my friend :)
Report Post Tip

Congratulations brother.

I would say something sweet and emotional, but I think dan covered that last night in your bed.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname snaps back into reality as Desmand finished up his speech, he got lost in his thoughts when Desmand started mentioning the steps it took to get to this great day.

It has been an absolute absolute pleasure to work with you Desmand, and I know you will do a great job in Northside, Chicago and I am very proud to have achieved this great goal in such an awesome manner. Taking down four Godfathers in 4 different places at once, is a tough feat and glad we have accomplished this unharmed! I thought I would have to loan DanTheMan $100 million to pay the man, but he managed to kill him somehow!

Congrats again guys, it has been great the entire way, and I know it will continue to be great!

Johnny slips off into the night walking back towards his headquarters. 

Report Post Tip

Dan was conflicted. He smiled at the thought of the 4 GOATFathers but he frowned at the 3 trollfathers around him.

Well Desmand. You were my RHM for a long time. You kept my family together and my sanity there. You'll always be one of my best friends, friend. You're a troll, a shitter, an arrogant pleb but you're a friend overall and I'm happy to see you finally being the ginfather.

Dan glares at Goku and Johnny. He throws a brick at Johnny as Johnny begins to walk away.

Report Post Tip

Iocaste laughed at the very idea of "sanity" in his family, before adding :

Congratulations ! 

He then runs away, scared at how the goat tyrant could react when being thrown bricks at him

Report Post Tip

Congratz! Keep up the good work! 

303303!!

Report Post Tip

SALAMI SANDWICHES WITH A LITTLE BIG OF GARLIC!!

THERE YOU GO GUY! BADA BING BANG BOOM BOOM BING BANG BOOM

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Club Manovanni - Expansion and External Glory
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL