Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:27:55
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Numbers4Glory an Ended Story Started by: JohnnyNoname on Apr 06, '14 19:55

JohnnyNoname steps out into the streets, still littered with bodyguards and blood stains, most of the bodies had already been cleaned up though. Johnny reaches into his pocket and pulls out his lucky number4 watch he used for glory, checking the time he realized it had been nearly 20 hours of Staten Island being vacant and things were being cleaned up nicely. Johnny runs and hops on a bench that looked to be somewhat clean anyway.

I am here today to shed some light on the events that happened within New York, as you can all clearly see Staten Island and part of   Chicago were removed yesterday. There are multiple reasons that we felt this needed to happen so I will shed some light on the truth (even though most of you won't believe me anyway).  As a lot of you should know, Amethyst, DanTheMan, Cantillon, Number4Glory, and I were all in ToyArmadillo's family together, that is where we originated and grew from. We all wanted to have a close group when we were given districts and entrusted to keep New York safe and close when Godfather ToyArmadillo retired. So let me give you a few reasons why Numbers4Glory was removed from the equation. 

Let's start with a meeting we had within our city a few weeks ago right after we had Manhattan NPC's, we were talking about doing things as a group to strengthen New York as a whole. Numbers4Glory was really only in it for his district. Not only that but he was mostly being the "I" person and "Me" person in the group as every other district leader was on a "we" mentality. Basically he was only really looking to strengthen his own district and swayed away from wanting to help everyone as a whole. 

We were also on agreement that all of us would keep in tune with each other about how our guns were looking, and Numbers4Glory was being quiet about his when everyone was open and honest, which is just bad for business. That kind of made us start thinking he might be hiding something.

I am going to bring you up to speed on another situation you all might not know the full story on. When Godmother Maple was removed from Chicago it had been brought up a few days earlier by Numbers4Glory, so we naturally called for a meeting on this matter. Amethyst, Numbers4Glory, Cantillon, DanTheMan, and myself all discussed this and decided to let Chicago live, and we gave a promise to Numbers4Glory that Chicago would not harm Staten Island and we weren't going to takeout Chicago.

Then a day or two later Numbers4Glory shot a member from Chicago and it kind of seemed like pouring salt on a wound, in a way. He informed us a few days later that he would be attacking Chicago either with or without us and that put us at risk, if he was to just attack Chicago with just Staten Island, he might have missed Godmother Maple and put all of us at risk because she wouldn't know it was only Staten Island attacking her city, and Godmother Maple could have killed any of our leaders and without anyone knowing but  Staten Island we would not have been protected. So we had to go with it at that point, and we called in the GOATsquad to take out Chicago, we kind of had our backs against the wall at that point, and we decided to help Numbers4Glory remove Chicago. 

As all of you know Las Vegas and Los Angeles were brought back into the scene and Numbers4Glory quickly wanted to pack up Staten Island, and move to his own city, and start building again from there, away from New York. 

Other than this just being a complete power play, one of the deciding factors in this was when Godfather Numbers4Glory and his closest members started to wear the 80085 tag, mocking the 303303 and we simply could not have this! So we decided to load up the GOATS and TRUCKS and head out to Staten Island. 

JohnnyNoname hops off the bench and runs back to his headquarters where he would be safe from all of the salt. 

Report Post Tip

Let's start with a meeting we had within our city a few weeks ago right after we had Manhattan NPC's, we were talking about doing things as a group to strengthen New York as a whole. Numbers4Glory was really only in it for his district. Not only that but he was mostly being the "I" person and "Me" person in the group as every other district leader was on a "we" mentality. Basically he was only really looking to strengthen his own district and swayed away from wanting to help everyone as a whole. 

(I'm not arguing with any of the other points because if you're going for the "we" it fully makes sense. It appears though that Numbers4Glory was playing the game how it was meant to be played. He was being a Godfather to HIS district which how this was supposed to be played when the idea was implemented.)

All in all it looked like there wasn't much of an option with how the Chicago situation played out.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You can win or you can lose simple as last night SI lost

Fair play to the winners and RIP to the fallen
Report Post Tip
"CAW CAAAAAAWWWW CAWCAWCAWCAW"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Dan throws the seagull some leftover frenchfries loaded with the salt of his enemies

Report Post Tip

I was a member of Staten Island before I was killed. And, I must say after some light being shed on the situation I'm not nearly as mad. I believe the Godfathers of New York did the right thing in their move to remove Staten Island.

Well played New York.

Report Post Tip

Damn it Dan now we will never get rid of it 

Report Post Tip

I think a seagull could be kinda charming around here. It's way better than having more pigeons. 

Report Post Tip
*Poops on Visas head*

"CAAAAWWWWW CAW"
Report Post Tip

Bloody gulls this is your fault Dan 

steps into a nearby store to clean herself up

Report Post Tip

First off I'd like to say rest well to all that have fallen I'm sure everyone here lost some friends I know I did. After hearing this speech I must say this was deffently in your as in NY's best interest on what was done last night..

May have not been a easy one but sometimes when you can't trust part of your establishment you must fix and remove the problem out of the equation to ensure future safety. I think if I was in that situation I would have done the same thing.

Once you see people you worked with and grew with separate themselves from you as a whole in a city it arises complication. 

Other than this just being a complete power play, one of the deciding factors in this was when Godfather Numbers4Glory and his closest members started to wear the 80085 tag, mocking the 303303 

Yea That would have deffently offended me as well.

Also to comment on something else, once SINY Godfather N4G decided to act upon war against Godmother Maple and Chicago without any further  approval or backing of the rest of New Yorker Godfathers and Godmother after your meeting. It was clear to see where N4G was for himself on that matter. Do I think N4G was a bad guy no not at all. Do I respect as a player yes. But what's done is done here. 

Report Post Tip
Why are you hatin on boobs?
Report Post Tip
I just seen where Clive was gonna start talking to AmySwann thats why the boobs its a conspiracy
Report Post Tip

Thanks for the thread Mr. Johnny 

Rip SI

Report Post Tip

I heard Don Johnny was butthurt over his meme.

Report Post Tip

Who is Don Johnny? Just curious.

Report Post Tip
I know a Godfather Johnny but no don Johnny
Report Post Tip

Some blood thirsty GOAT it seems like it.

You may find him grazing in Queens fields.

Report Post Tip

Possibly even a bit strung out off the herbicide. Maybe not though Goats can pretty much eat anything.

Report Post Tip

A lot of your reasons seem sound enough to me, and I won't lie, I was more than happy that I woke up one day to find N4G lying in the funeral home.

However, mocking 303303 as a reason? Seriously, get over yourselves. This whole clique shit that has developed here, with the whole GOAT bollocks and 303303, is just pure retarded. It reminds me of CP if I'm honest, and they were a bunch of cunts.

You'll be wearing special armbands soon, and doing your own little march around the city.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Numbers4Glory an Ended Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL