Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 16:17:18
Page:  1 
JAIL COMP: MR's Big Ass Jail Comp May - 3rd Started by: Squishy on Apr 28, '14 14:21

Saturday, May 3rd from 00:00 to 23:59:59 Game Time -  we will be doing "MR's BAJC".  We are giving away Tablets, Perks, Stat boosts, Cash and Credits galore!

The day is broken down into 2 styles of 4 comps each. You can participate in any and all rounds. You can win just by competing in one, but you can win more if you compete in all!

Most Busts - Comp 1 - Have the most jail breaks on May 3rd between the hours of 00:00 and 06:00
Most Busts - Comp 2 - Have the most jail breaks on May 3rd between the hours of 06:00 and 12:00
Most Busts - Comp 3 - Have the most jail breaks on May 3rd between the hours of 12:00 and 18:00
Most Busts - Comp 4 - Have the most jail breaks on May 3rd between the hours of 18:00 and 00:00

Most Guards - Comp 1 - Have the most number of guards broken from on May 3rd between the hours of 00:00 and 06:00
Most Guards - Comp 2 - Have the most number of guards broken from on May 3rd between the hours of 06:00 and 12:00
Most Guards - Comp 3 - Have the most number of guards broken from on May 3rd between the hours of 12:00 and 18:00
Most Guards - Comp 4 - Have the most number of guards broken from on May 3rd between the hours of 18:00 and 00:00

Here are the list of events and their prizes:

Prize Comparing Each Individual Comp Winner: (One Winner)

The person with the highest number of breaks in any single round from "Most Busts - Comp 1 - 4" will receive an Android 7" Tablet (Or 2x its price in credits), Statsboosts, and Perks

Hows it work?  We will simply tally up the highest number of successful jail breaks for every breaker for each of the 4 individual time frames - whoever has the highest count for a round wins.  (Example, Bob has 113 JB's in Round 2, Frank has 112 JBs in round 4, Jill has 111 in round 1 - Bob has the highest, Bob wins)

Prize Comparing Each Individual Comp Winner: (One Winner)

The person with the highest number of guards busted in any single round from "Most Guards  - Comp 1 - 4" will receive an Android 7" Tablet (Or 2x its price in credits), Statsboosts, and Perks

Hows it work?  We will simply tally up the highest number of guards from successful jail breaks for every breaker for each of the 4 individual time frames - whoever has the highest count of guards for a round wins. (Example, Bob has 613 guards in Round 2, Frank has 612 guards in round 4, Jill has 611 guards in round 1 - Bob has the highest, Bob wins)

The highest grand total of all jail breaks combining all rounds for an all-day-total will receive 100 Credits, Statsboosts, and Perks! (One Winner)

Hows it work?  We will simply tally up the highest number of successful jail breaks for every breaker for all of the 4 time frames combined - whoever has the highest total count of all 4. (Example, Bob has 1613 JB's total from all 4, Frank has 1612 total of all 4, Jill has 1611 total from all 4 - Bob has the highest, Bob wins)

The highest grand total of all guards combining all rounds for an all-day-total will receive 100 Credits, Statsboosts, and Perks!  (One Winner)

Hows it work?  We will simply tally up the highest number of guards from successful jail breaks for every breaker for all of the 4 time frames combined - whoever has the highest total count of all 4. (Example, Bob has 6613 JB's total from all 4, Frank has 6612 total of all 4, Jill has 6611 total from all 4 - Bob has the highest, Bob wins)

Number of Busts for Comp 1: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of successes for Comp 1. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Busts for Comp 2: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of successes for Comp 2. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Busts for Comp 3: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of successes for Comp 3. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Busts for Comp 4: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of successes for Comp 4. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Guards for Comp 1: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of total guards from breaks for Comp 1. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Guards for Comp 2: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of total guards from breaks for Comp 2. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Guards for Comp 3: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of total guards from breaks for Comp 3. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Number of Guards for Comp 4: (Three Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the top 3 highest number of total guards from breaks for Comp 4. First place is 20 Million.  Second place is 15 Million. Third place is 10 Million. (All three also get Statsboosts, and Perks!)

Booby prize: (Four Winners)

Hows it work?  We compare the highest number of failures from each of the 4 Comps.  The 4 biggest losers get an undisclosed prize!  (Its not herpes btw)

Number of Guards All Day for A Single Crew: (Three Winners)

Number of Busts All Day for A Single Crew: (Three Winners)

Number of Guards All Day for A Single District: (Three Winners)

Number of Busts All Day for A Single District: (Three Winners)

Boring Tidbits:

To have your entry count towards prizes, you MUST have thrown at least 1 full credit jail for the round to be counted.  Failure to launch a full jail will mean that you are ineligible to receive any rewards from that round.  The jail thrown can be any time during that round, and will "activate" every bust in that round.  It does not have to be thrown the very first second for things to count.

MR will cover the cost of the prizes and shipping, however, if there are any import taxes for your country, you may be responsible for those.

I wish you all luck on the Saturday, May 3rd, and ask for your patience as we score the event, we will have results posted about 24 hours after the event.

(There is enough time to develop any account, including a brand new civilian account - to be able to bust out any 20 guarder in any city by the 3rd, so everyone will be able to start off on a level playing field if you decide to prepare ahead of time for the competition)

The players can launch their own jails before the 3rd, but only busts after 00:00:00 will be counted.

TIP: The toolbar isnt exactly 20 seconds btw, we include a small extra delay to ensure that the process is smooth during normal game play but will slow you down a tad in competition level, please take a moment to practice your timing so that you can gain as much as an advantage as possible.

P.S.  If you die during the competition, we let us know so we can combine your last characters work with the new character to get a proper total.

Report Post Tip

I have only one question.... whos bringing the alcohol =]

Report Post Tip

Anybody can land me cd so i can participate? lol

Report Post Tip
17:10:31 RollinBlade Last 1 Hour Total Net Cash: $-305,000 Total Net Credits: -24.00 Total Games Played: 14 Total Games Won: 4 Total Games Lost: 10 Total Win Rate: 28.57%
Report Post Tip
Grins. Last time I participated in one of these, it was quite fun. Glad to see there's individual crew/district prizes as well this time.

Quick question though - will there be the customary 15 minute break between rounds for smoke breaks/bowel relief/coffee refills, etc?
Report Post Tip
Android 7" Tablet - I hate to even ask, but I was curious if there were any more details about the main prize. Any idea what sort of tablet this would be?
Report Post Tip

1 with an additional MR chip :)

Report Post Tip

I must admit, although i won't be hardcoring like some to get top of the leaderboard, i will look forward to it, and an extra unit or two hopefully.   The amount of help this even gave to push me up the ranks a few characters back was great

Report Post Tip

A few quick updates, nothing major.

There will be a 15 minute break at the end of each round, meaning each round will actually END 15 minutes earlier than listed on the original post. Jail breaks during these breaks will not count. The fourth round will still end 15 minutes early to keep all rounds even.

The requirement to buy a full lockdown has been altered to require each person to contribute 1 credit worth of lockdowns. This means if you spend smaller amounts on the jail share it will be counted. The jail page will let you know each round how much you need to contribute for your work to be rewarded. Lockdowns during break periods will not count.

Report Post Tip
Excellent updates Enkindle!
Report Post Tip

The requirement to buy a full lockdown has been altered to require each person to contribute 1 credit worth of lockdowns. This means if you spend smaller amounts on the jail share it will be counted. The jail page will let you know each round how much you need to contribute for your work to be rewarded. Lockdowns during break periods will not count.

Does this mean if I say did .25 in each of the 4 rounds my jbs in every round would count? I hate being cheap but I just came back to the game and I have no bankroll!

Also, I only signed up today is there any chance I could be doing 20guarders by the comp if I work hard? Whats hte easiest city now?

Report Post Tip

Does this mean if I say did .25 in each of the 4 rounds my jbs in every round would count? I hate being cheap but I just came back to the game and I have no bankroll!

Each round requires you to throw 1 credit or more for that round to be counted.  Throwing .25 in 4 rounds would mean none of those 4 would count.

I think you'll find that anyone who participates will receive a nice size booty which makes the effort and cost worth it.

At the end of the day, the reason we do the 1 credit requirement is so that the burden of keeping jails going for the entire round doenst fall one just a few people, but is distributed among many so that its basically pocket change for everyone individually.

Report Post Tip
To answer your other question,
Report Post Tip
...if you're on for most of the competition and do it properly, yes you should be able to build your skill enough to get 20's *
Report Post Tip

who shall we conratulate 4 the 1st round?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: JAIL COMP: MR's Big Ass Jail Comp May - 3rd
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL