Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 12:06:54
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Admin wacks include past names Started by: Squishy on Apr 29, '14 21:38

We will be coding in so that when a user gets admin wacked, it will list past names in their profile so that they are held accountable for their actions. 

Report Post Tip

will it also state why next to their past names? seems that somethings could be a easy "oops i forgot to report ip sharing" admin wack and some could be a "*insert expletive here* " admin wack

Report Post Tip

Love this.

Report Post Tip

Does that mean that there will always be a proper reason with the admin wacks? maybe with some irrefutable evidence?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cpt-Cook,

As much as our users love their sewing circle gossip, I don't feel that most situations call for us giving exact details about an admin wack to others.

Report Post Tip

with so many admin wacks the past couple of days i have only seen 1 include the past names, is this feature complete or still in progress?

Report Post Tip

Alright, this is now in place.

Report Post Tip

Any chance of a dedicated Admin Wack Obits?

Report Post Tip

thatd be cool like a wall of shame or something

Report Post Tip
How many names in the past does this go?

Just asking because I know there's some folks with an enormous character list.
Report Post Tip

maybe use x many who have passed x time. or the biggest names they have had

Report Post Tip

in somer cases the people we wanna know the most about spend very little time on here trolling though

Report Post Tip

will we also see bans with repeat offences?

Report Post Tip

It is currently all past names, back to some point in 2009. As for bans, that will as always be on a per case basis.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Admin wacks include past names
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL