Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:42:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
SWYW Started by: Animal on Oct 25, '07 00:00
Due to the reasons and the circumstances behind sing's death his members that are online have been invited into our crew.

They are now our members. you can claim your war as a victory but if my members are shot consequences will be brought.

Thank you and have a nice day
Report Post Tip
If they are on the cold street still... I pity them. They followed the wrong guy.

And I know people are going to tell me that "it isn't their fault they joined the wrong guy".

You're right, it's not. That isn't fair. But neither is life, nor the world we live in.

Good Luck. I hope they all make it out alive.
Report Post Tip
Animal my muppet friend you the man!

I am glad our crew has decided to show some humanity
Report Post Tip
This also goes for ~La Famiglia Di DeLuca~, none of my members will be shooting anyone with SWYW's tag
Report Post Tip
Yes, As from now The Triple T's Will not be shooting Those with SWYW tags either. Ty
Report Post Tip
SWYW is one of my favorite names ever btw...

Good day...

*tips hat and leaves*
Report Post Tip
Elana and TTT's. Please... at least my pappy was honest when he let his hitters shoot unsponsored.

Some people here are probably too stupid to realise you're just trying to cover your own asses. But a lot of people know that the words you speak are bullshit.

Quit hiding it and show your true colours.
Report Post Tip
Shame he died. Ma father died with him too... R.I.P. to all who died last night.
Report Post Tip
TeQ died with his tails inbetween his legs like a bitch. Atleast when DiscoDuck lost all his hitters he still fought like a man.

Fucking pathetic that you guys recruit the fallen when they're shooting and killing your family.

I'm done with this life. See you on the other side.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Mikey.What a waste Sing's life was.
Report Post Tip
"Atleast when DiscoDuck lost all his hitters he still fought like a man."

Don't you mean when DiscoDuck was wacking all of his hitters? HQing his own members for no reason? Or how about him auth'ing people, just so he could kill them in a day or two?

Fought like a man? How manly is it to not even be around during a war, while his family was dropping like flies?

Or calling people a coward in the street for being prowacked, when he had asked his family to prowack him.

I don't know why Sing did what he did last night (although I have a rough guess from his son's poster), but I have a hell of a lot more respect for him, than I do for that Duck.
Report Post Tip
You are right. Sing got mad and had a temper tantrum and decided death was a better option. He left his crew to fend for themselves and many of them died. He thought about "me me me" and "my poor feelings are hurt" Never once did he think about his "people, his followers, his FAMILY" He didn't even have the decency to allow them time to find shelter.

He deserves a lot of respect for those actions. His name said it all. Sing when you are winning... but CryLikeALittleBitchWhenYouLose.

ENOUGH SAID.
Report Post Tip
BringBackTheDuck you have let me speechless. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Report Post Tip
Yes, let's bring back the self proclaimed tyrant that got so paranoid, he wacked his own hit squad . I'm guessing that didn't seem like such a great idea after the bullets started to fly his way (for a change). Which might explain why he wasn't around much for that war.

Sing's crew was left to fend for themselves after his death. Unlike the Duck, that left us to fend for ourselves while he was still waddling. GrrQuack my ass.

And just exactly who was DiscoDuck thinking about when he killed Rhett, or Mort, or Nick, or Antonio? He sure as hell wasn't thinking about his crew when he was going on a wild killing spree for no reason. And then not even being man enough to admit it.

DiscoDuck disgusted me to the point that, for the first time in my family's history, I bought out of a crew.

I did it for Rubki. The bestest friend a girl could ever ask for.
Report Post Tip
I heard your best friend was Herpes....

Anyways.
Report Post Tip
Mouthy little civvie, aren't you? Come talk to me if you ever reach the staggering rank of, oh I don't know, thug maybe.
Report Post Tip
So what you are saying is...Sing was disgraceful and cried like a lil bitch b4 he died?

I couldn't agree more!
Report Post Tip
What the fuck would that accomplish Tango? You still can't touch this.
Report Post Tip
BringBackTheDuck, I don't recall Sing ever crying, but it's your fable, you tell it anyway you want to.

Oh, and Brutal, seriously, I don't want to touch "this". I cringe at the thought of where "it's" been.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm you used the same diss I did really. And be quiet I know you enjoy my crabs.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SWYW
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL