Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:35:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Tyler is a greedy one. (Hitlist) Started by: Squishy on May 12, '14 22:39

Why bring it back? It was removed for a reason.

Report Post Tip

Bring it back as it originally was. It added a dynamic - the hitlist is basically now just adverts for people that have grudges etc nothing more it is not effective / useful. Why would Tyler know 24 hours before he arrived or existed the details on any attempts etc? That to me doesn't make sense. Just restore it as it was imo. 

Report Post Tip

The hitlist serves its purpose well. Post 100m on someone and then watch as they scramble to come up with the funds before the 2 day open auth marker activates and they have to duck pro shots. 

The only difference is you're asking that an NPC take the shots instead of actual players. 

Report Post Tip

Gives Eren a massage

Report Post Tip

Eren, that really doesn’t sound like the criminal underworld let alone the mafia.

Sounds more like a corporate venture capitalism. Boring.

Report Post Tip

I agree, letting NPCs do your dirty work for you because you aren't capable of building is boring. 

Report Post Tip

No, that only you’re known connections and sphere of influence can hurt you.

heard of zips?

Report Post Tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_ohHvKJxY

This sounds like NPCs to me comparatively. I find your stance flawed at best.

The younger Sicilian mafiosi became known for their reckless and undisciplined behavior, which gained unwanted attention for New York's crime families. The Zips had no qualms about murdering people who had been considered off-limits by the American Mafia, such as police officers, judges, and women and children. They were also known for using bombs to kill their targets. Although bombings were commonly used by the Sicilian Mafia, American mafiosi have usually shied away from bombs out of concern that they could put innocent people at risk.[1] Zips were also known to have killed victims who were terminally ill. In the Sicilian Mafia, when someone is marked for death, that person cannot be allowed to die of natural causes.

The group was tolerated because they earned millions for the families, specifically the Bonanno and Gambino families. Both Carmine Galante and Carlo Gambino used zips for running narcotics and conducting murders. Galante's two personal bodyguards Cesare Bonventre and Baldo Amato, were Zips.

Many Italian-American mobsters distrusted the Zips. Bonanno soldier Benjamin "Lefty" Ruggiero explained in a conversation to undercover FBI agent Joseph "Donnie Brasco" Pistone

*https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zips

Report Post Tip

Quote got clipped. No pun intended.

Lots of people hate him [Galante]... There's only a few people he's close to. And that's mainly the Zips... Those guys are always with him. He brought them over from Sicily, and he uses them for different pieces of work and for dealing all that junk [drugs]. They're as mean as he is. You can't trust those bastard Zips. Nobody can. Except the Old Man."[citation needed] On another occasion, Ruggiero told Pistone, "They hate the American people. They hate the American wiseguys." Bonanno soldier Anthony Mirra told Pistone, "The Zips are clannish and secretive. They are the meanest killers in the business".

Report Post Tip

Yes but this isn't a group of unknown NPCs its the Godfather of a crime family and seems silly he'd be the one going around taking shots at random people just because he might make a few million dollars. 

Report Post Tip
Taking pot shots for money is exactly what Tyler would do as leader of project mayhem
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $106,666 Tip
I disagree. If a person's character is going to die it should be done by another player.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

LOL this 'mafia' suddenly got kindergarten style. Put the hit list back as it was, Tyler is a part of the game end of. If he wanders on up and fancies some cash why not take a try? It was always a tiny chance anyway. The hitlist as is is nothing anyway. I don't see the point in the 24 hour rule it makes no sense he hadn't even landed on these shores so why should it matter. I usually try and support changes bit sadly can't on this one sorry. Maybe some of the babies need their food and a little sleep just now anyway so I shall be quiet for them and tip toe out of the kindergarten.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,101 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Tyler is a greedy one. (Hitlist)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL