Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:18:44
Page:  1 
Chris Jones - Middletown Police Officer RIP Started by: Squishy on Feb 07, '09 01:06
Officer Chris Jones of Middletown Township Police Department was killed on January 29th, leaving behind him his wife Suzanne and three children. MafiaReturns has always believed in taking care of it's own. Growing up in Middletown gave me a great respect for the police in my home town and for the work they do. It is with this respect that MafiaReturns donated $200 towards easing the burden that Suzanne will now be faced with.

If anyone else wished to contribute, donations will be accepted at the following addresses:

Police Officer Chris Jones Children's Trust Fund

Philadelphia Police and Fire Federal Credit Union

Bucks County Branch

852 E. Street Road

Warminster, PA 18954

Middletown Community Foundation

P.O. Box 1128

Langhorne, PA 19047

Please indicate Jones Family Fund in the memo portion of the check.

Or if you are local to the area, Wawa is collecting donations also.

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank you guys for supporting this site - and in turn - allowing this site to help take care of it's own when it's needed.
Report Post Tip
Rest In Peace Chris

Thank you for protecting Middleton and Standing for everything that each police officer, Sailor, Pilot, Or Soldier Stands for.

Sacrificing your life for the safety of your community is such a hard thing to take, but it takes a special kind of man to even be willing to put your life on the line.

Thank you Chris, And rest well
Report Post Tip
Whiskey said it all. Rest in peace, from the guys you worked to stop!
Report Post Tip
Thank you for posting this. I work around the Harrisburg, York area.

This is a sad thing that took place. It's nice to know people care about those that protect and serve.
Report Post Tip
Another fallen Brother. Very sad. Wish his family and fellow officers the best.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Chris Jones - Middletown Police Officer RIP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL