Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:28:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
An explanation... Started by: register123 on Oct 25, '07 07:26
Like when you withheld information from your leader for almost an hour. Which... if had been given, could have given him time to prepare.

You mean THAT integrity SixthSense?

Talk about preaching to the choir.
Report Post Tip
Repeating something 49 times doesn't make something true, though I should rephrase...Your father did not declare war, he only made the mistake of discussing the takedown of these two families. You can't fault these two families for striking first in defense.

While you aren't innocent in all this, you did what you thought best, and nobody should fault you for that.
Report Post Tip
Mr. Nobody, that is.

HA
Report Post Tip
SYWYW what are you on about now...I type one word and you want a go at me? what makes you think I wasnt talking about you when I typed intregity

as far as a hour goes...*smiles* you spin it however you like Sir...you and I both know better

I lost friends and contacts coming to you with the information I did have...Thinking I was being loyal to the family.., 'smoke and mirrors' withheld???

Not sure why your coming after me...but in the end it doesnt matter...I served you just as I have any CL I have in the past and you know it...this saddens me...I type you had Intregity and you attack me...Odd
Report Post Tip
I didn't ask you, I asked SixthSense.

Do I smell a dupe? Maybe on someone else's account?

Tsk tsk.
Report Post Tip
Are you suffering from a case of multiple personalities, Lexey? I thought it was SixthSense who mentioned "integrity"?
Report Post Tip
Is it just me, or did SixthSense' say "Integrity", not Lexey?
Report Post Tip
*smiles* nope your most certainly seeing it correctly
Report Post Tip
Guess that's the integrity angle blown out the window, huh?
Report Post Tip
Sooooooo Lexey, is there something you would like to tell us, or is this really as bad as it looks?
Report Post Tip
*The BOING! alert systems go into overdrive*

WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP WARP

'WARNING, SYSTEM OVERLOAD. DUPE TARDS POSTING ILLITERATE KIDDY SCRIBBLINGS'

Oh jesus, its happening, its actually happening!

fuck me Lexi or whoever you're virginal jonny 2 star altar ego is.

You are so fucking dense light bends around you.

'this dressing down was bought to you by We Love Teq in association with the letters 'u' and 'fucking dipshit'

BOING!
Report Post Tip
Whys that Sing? do you all even know what your speaking...accounts have been registered with adminstrators since way back....everytime I doed in fact...this isnt Sixth, Father TeQ...but I feel confident that I can speak for her.. Having played this and .org with you for many years..let this one lay Teq...Im here visiting Sixth and have watched it all unfold..

Ill say this and end it...Anyone that knows Sixth or has played with her knows anything negative you say ablout her is bullocks...The sad thing is you know what shes going threw irl...and she still defends you....I cant see it
Report Post Tip
Funny how you type exactly the same as her too.

I thought I was bad for attention seeking, but WOW. TWO characters? That's a little egocentric, even for me.
Report Post Tip
type like her...your digging deep now

attention getter for a few minutes

what was the topic or would you like a web cam view

trust me I look nothing like her
Report Post Tip
Actually Lexey, you weren't speaking "for" SixthSense', you were speaking "as" SixthSense'

Big difference there.
Report Post Tip
Everyone has a certain style of writing SixthSense/Lexey/whoever the fuck you are.

People spot mine, I spotted yours, you've been mailing me 20+ mails a day for the past 2 weeks solid honey... I KNOW your typing.
Report Post Tip
*BOING! drive goes into meltdown*

Lexi, how the fuck did you beat 50 million other sperm?
Report Post Tip
dammit, i thought i was special with the 20+ mails a day.
Report Post Tip
DW, despite what your mother says, you're not special. Ever.
Report Post Tip
Richard, look back over the years, why do you keep doing this. It's quite annoying.

Anyway, you should play for me and not wimminz. THEY TRICK YOU MAN.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An explanation...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL