Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:56
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Expansion into cities Started by: Fatman on Feb 08, '09 23:12
Hello, I would like to suggest that the cities be expanded out a little into areas inside said city.

That is my suggestion, this is why:

First of all, it is boring as hell to whip from city to city via plane with 2 hour waits. If each city had sections that could be moved between perhaps by a taxi system that could run every 10 minutes or so in-between each section.

With said taxi system in place, it could be made that if you keep doing 'petty crimes' in the one area your chance of getting caught and going to jail will go up.

This will keep players moving and this way it wont be such a chore waiting for the flight clocks to tick over.

Each section could also have different drug prices in them that vary 5% or so from the city's current changing drug prices. That way, it shouldn't unbalance the in-game economy to much and again, would keep people moving, active and interested.

~Fatman
Report Post Tip
I don't see any benefits to this one to be honest...

MR is a forum based game. Any suggestion which would decrease the ammount of community interaction, via the various forums or via mm, in place of more 'clicking' would be counter productive. IMHO.

Even at the moment where we have 'boring as hell'.. ..'2 hour waits', the business districts and general forum activity is generally pretty slack. Where a handful of individuals make up the majority of posts worth reading.
Report Post Tip
I understand it's a forum based game and all, but more clicking will bring in more users. One of the issues I have with this game is that I find myself bored absolutely shitless between petties. I'm not always in the mood to go off and write a thread, or write posts y'know? Maybe a little more clicking will go down well in the way of keeping new players.
Report Post Tip
We need forum posters not click monkeys.

Posting is one of the main ways to repersent your family, no one can see that your clicking the hell out for your family can they? No i didnt think so.

If you don't want to be bored between petties then you should probally get some friends on myspace and message them every three minutes. ;D
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Expansion into cities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL