Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Drugs Started by: Lil_Wayne on Feb 09, '09 05:51
Heres a little idea i have.

I had just flew and was selling my drug and as i was selling them i got busted and threw in jail. When i was in jail i done about 3minutes and I got back out and I had all 20 of my drugs and i was wondering If you got caught selling drugs you should lose 10% of the amount you have, by how long you are in jail.

For example i have been in for 3minutes and 20second and i get busted out i would lose 30% of my drugs because i was in for 3 minutes so i would lose 6 of my 20 drugs. And if you do the full 10 minutes well you lose all your drugs.

Just a idea.... what you all think?
Report Post Tip
tbh i think if this was to ever be put into action, if you got caught and thrown in jail from a drug run you should lose all of your drugs. The Police wouldn't exactly give you a jail sentence but let you keep the drugs.
Report Post Tip
I think its a pretty good idea.

But the person that goes into jail while drug dealing would be very angry with this in action!

for example:

If someone was a Don, and he had 40 drug units that he was selling, and he went to jail,

and he stayed for the whole 10 minutes, He would lose a fortune! At least $$ 10,000 He lost!

That would be aggrivating to lose all of those drugs!
Report Post Tip
I agree with Acutie. I'm not really sure what the progressive loss of drugs is supposed to simulate. It doesn't seem very realistic or intuitive. I suppose I keeping the drugs is kind of realistic, but you would need to imagine dons with body cavities big enough to stash 40 pounds of drugs.

I guess the progressive loss of drugs could simulate needing to spend drugs for favors while in prison, but it seems like your sway with organized crime should be enough to keep the thugs off you.
Report Post Tip
It would'nt be fair to the new players they would be loosing their drugs all the time. But it is more realistic and maybe there is a way less chance of you getting caught. But they would take away all your drugs because you would'nt go to jail and then when your sentense is up they say "Alright here's the Marijuana you had when you came here you can have it back now"
Report Post Tip
I was think how about it is harder in different cities such as it is in crimes.

Philly being the hardest

Detroit being the easy.
Report Post Tip
Its a good idea.
Report Post Tip
I like it how it is, I see where you are coming from though, it just seems like it may effect the people who play lots and try hard in a bad way though, if you know what i mean..
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Drugs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL