Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:29
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
If You Dont Have A Sponsor, READ THIS ! Started by: TheGodfather on Feb 09, '09 09:53
you could always ask the admins to delete this post and save you future humiliation...

OR I could point out what a dumbass you look like in this post.
Report Post Tip
Read it again, it says if you don't have a sponserer then get all the bodyguards you can have. If you don't have the money then ask a good friend, or ask your sponserer, don of your family. Now does that really make sense?
Report Post Tip
What?! a month? God, I think there are brains that are on sale on black markets, i suggest you try and get one or probably two.
Report Post Tip
I come for the Mafia game, i stay for the drama
Report Post Tip
I like how it's "a month" but the fact that he dies twice doesn't seem to be a factor.

There are so many things wrong with that first post, but everybody already pointed them out, so ultimately... thanks for the laugh.

BTW, you should really have the brains to live up to your name if you're gonna claim "TheGodfather" as a username. It's weak sauce even if you make it to GF. What will we call you? "God Father TheGodFather"?
Report Post Tip
Im new. Today actually is my first. Are you saying that I will probably get killed off soon?
Report Post Tip
Vinny, you have 24 hours to find a family with no chance of being killed, the 24 after that you still have a high chance of living. After that, you will probably not last long.
Report Post Tip
this guy again?!?! Hey man you stupid or something??
Report Post Tip
Not this crap again. goddammit Make sense when you write in the help forum. how can you get money of a Cl if you not in a crew?????????????
Report Post Tip
C'mon you guys stop it, You all giving theGodfather a hardtime ..
Report Post Tip
Name: TheGodfather

Bodyguards: Not Protected

Family: HydroPhonic

Home City: Funeral Home

URL:

Wealth: Rich

Start Date: Feb 03, '09 12:30

Last Active: Apr 13, '09 10:02

Well there ya go - :P - He forgot to add that you can try and cheat as well.
Report Post Tip
My only tip is..

dont gamble!! haha
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: If You Dont Have A Sponsor, READ THIS !
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL