Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:33:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Everyones favorite game consol Started by: TheGodfather on Feb 09, '09 11:46
I play mostly on the pc! But I'll always remember my first Gameboy quite fondly..
Report Post Tip
I have PS4 and PC, and owned most every console since the orinigal PlayStations and Xbox. I gotta say pc is my favorite, just so much diversity in the games you can play
Report Post Tip
Segun MegaDrive or Nintendo 64...I can’t seperate them.
Report Post Tip

Back when most of you young'uns were still on your mama's teat, there was this thing called "Sega Channel" on Time Warner cable. It ran through your Sega Genesis and you could play pretty much any Sega game through your cable box. It was great.

Report Post Tip

I use just PC. Though I had a couple Atari types, and later a gameboy. Have to go with PC but Atari 2600 if I can't choose PC.

Report Post Tip

Definitely the PC. So many things you can do with it and have the control of mouse+keyboard as opposed to a controller.

Report Post Tip
Im all about that ps2.
Report Post Tip
Hmm. I grew up an N64 and PS2 guy. But now I’m all about that Xbox One X and the Nintendo Switch. I really do enjoy the portability of the switch though. Not a ton of games on the system for myself or single player in general though.
Report Post Tip

I was always a fan of Playstation but the good old Nintendo's were classics.

Report Post Tip

Xbox one & Ps4

Report Post Tip

Pc all the way.

Report Post Tip

PS4 atm. I have both PS4 and Xbox One. However, Kicking the butt of BobRoss on call of duty is my favourite.... OFC! *Chuckles*

Report Post Tip

Leanna Pfffft, you're a little rager.

Report Post Tip

Sure do miss PS2 but sticking with Sony have to say the PS4 right now.

Report Post Tip

The PlayStation always!!! I loved my 2, 3 and I'm still loving my 4!

Report Post Tip

Nintendo 8-bit

Report Post Tip

Nintendo 64 was a classic! I only have a PS4 now and don't really play it much. Consoles will never feel as great to me as they used to. PC all the way now.

Report Post Tip

Use to be former PS4 player, but since I've switched to PC, I won't go back

Report Post Tip

Xbox 360 is still IMO the best, I am a strictly PC player now but I do miss old games on 360 like MW2 when it came out

Report Post Tip

I always loved playstation the best.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Everyones favorite game consol
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL