Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:38
Page:  1 
most memorable moment in mafia history??? Started by: Brick_Top on Feb 09, '09 13:09
lets here them,from wars,to fuuny times etc etc!!!!give it your best shot.
Report Post Tip
Every time a thread like this is posted.
Report Post Tip
my m,ost memorible moment was the war i started because i guy on here broke my sisters heart lmao ill never forget tht blaze was his name and his girls name was krystalmeth
Report Post Tip
mine is is the conversation im having with rourkeyrourke
Report Post Tip
Mine is the conversation I had with Brick_Top
Report Post Tip

So many to chose from, but I'm going with the assassination of the treacherous Chicken Cat.

Report Post Tip
When a certain Scot accidently killed himself
Report Post Tip

I can think of a few things..

but the first thing that popped to mind, was that one bus accident involving a few crew leaders, maybe even godfathers, amongst other important people. 

Ahhhh. Good times, I guess!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I'm gonna go with the Ganelon RHM deception, or else the curious case of ShannonWhelan's LHM Scooter.

Report Post Tip

I don't remember when it was, but it was during one of the wars and we were looking for GFC, don't remember the name, full BGs, massive cannon and me with my shitty BGs and shitty gun, for fun, I enter his name and PP and the game goes "FAILED" and I was not even proed, I was like "What the frick" I almost shit myself and I barely had time to run lmao

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Most memorable" is heavily subjected to my awful memory, but-

The hardest I've cried over losing a crew was when I was RH to (forgot his character name...damnit...but his real name was Jon and he was from England) and we got into a massive war with (also forgot who) but it turned into the whole "Team Good Guy/Team Bad Guy" thing that lasted for freaking ever. CL died and I immediately set up for the rest of the crew so we could keep fighting. That lasted all of...what...three hours?

I don't know if I cried because we all died, or because it had just been such an exhausting war and I'd been up for a couple of days. :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: most memorable moment in mafia history???
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL