Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:50
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Flight Waits Started by: A-Mac on Feb 10, '09 02:33
I think it would be worth it to look at lowering the time that you have to wait between flights. Sure it would make it easier to gain money, but it would still be a level playing ground. That way poeple will be more likly to remain on the game between flights instead of buying, signing off and coming back a few hours later to fly sell, buy then sign off again. Iy would get more people playing the game I think, which is pretty much the sites goal right?

just a thought,

thanks, A-Mac
Report Post Tip
They could be like 30 min waits between flights, I feel that would be an ideal time..
Report Post Tip
Uh, if all you do is buy drugs then log off until you can fly again you are playing the game wrong. What about petties? Felonies? THE FORUMS? Jailbreaking? Pickpocketing? Getting involved with your family? Talking to other people in the community?? Not to mention the fact that drug prices change throughout the hour on different drugs?
Report Post Tip
well I didnt say they were playing right but I do know people who do this, and im pretty sure the people who run this site want to get them to stay on and actually do the things that you mention, thats why I Think it would be a good idea.. people would actually Play the game like it is ment to be played..
Report Post Tip
The flight times have been 2 hours for quite some time now and there hasn't been many complaints or loss of members because of it.

Don't think this is a good idea, if you really want to shorten your flight time save up the cash and take a private flight.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Flight Waits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL