Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:18
Page:  1 
The Open Citys Started by: Sarfas on Oct 25, '07 11:13
A young man steps up on the curb with a newspaper in his hand.

Reading over the crime section of the paper he feels the man standing next to him reading over his shoulder.

After a few minutes he turns to the man standing next to him and asks why there are no big familys in Philly or Vegas or New Orleans?

It seems like with all the high ranking people on the streets that one of the current familys would be trying to get the other citys involved.

What do you think?
Report Post Tip
I think they are all too busy plotting and planning who to betray next.
Report Post Tip
I think Scandia is next. He's the cunt who TeQ authed.
Report Post Tip
I'm the 'cunt' who TeQ auth'd?

lolz, I am the 'cunt' who Oliver and TeQ auth'd. So get your facts right before writing anymore shite in the streets.
Report Post Tip
Shut up tool. Go back to your corner.

Honestly I think this is the first time you've ever said anything in public.
Report Post Tip
Furious young folks rampant in the streets.

My birthday already?
Report Post Tip
Happy Birthday!
Report Post Tip
hahahaha, Yes, thats right. I have said nothing in public.

Looks like you are the tool. I'll let you carry on with your bitter street posts alone.
Report Post Tip
I do believe this calls for cake.

We simply can not have a party with no cake
Report Post Tip
I think after last night, what we will be doing in the open cities is the last thing on our minds. Usually after a war, especially one that affected so many different people on a large magnitude, the crews will take the time to reassess where they stand. If and when we are ready to put someone in said cities, I assure you that you all will be the first to know.

Furthermore, using such language in the streets will not help us to make our decisions any faster. Makes a face and walks away.
Report Post Tip
So after Oliver's crew gets filled up to 100 members, there will be an auth.

Wait for it folks!
Report Post Tip
Even if your right that still leaves 2 major citys with no family in charge.Can finding trusted people really be that hard?
Report Post Tip
It seems that way Sarfas.
Report Post Tip
With the amount of betrayal, yes it can hard.

Idiot.
Report Post Tip
*decides to carry his conversation somewhere else and let the moron run his mouth*
Report Post Tip
Yes yes yes!
Report Post Tip
Well Sarfas if it were that easy do you not think that the cities would be full.

Do you not think that the leaders will be talking about this in good time and dealing with it when necessary. For all we know there may be people already being set in place to take over these cities.

but thats the point we dont know and we will find out when the time comes for someone to recieve the backing and take over as a leader.

You say it can't be that hard, but you must remember that when a leader puts a new person forward to get auth, They are aware that their own judgement is being put to the test. If the person given power goes on to make decisions that show up his previous leader then it does not look good and i have seen it happen before, where the actions of a new leader have made their former leader lose respect.

Yes there are plenty of people who could be leaders but that doesn't mean that they are ready for it or have earned it. One thing I am sure about is that the current leaders will deal with it in time and wont want people asking stupid questions.
Report Post Tip
So am i asking a stupid question?

If you have a mademan in your crew and you dont trust him why did you promote him?
Report Post Tip
Yes of course if they are promoted to MadeMan they are trusted. But that doesnt automatically mean they should get a family of their own. Of course that is saying that they actually want to run their own family.

What i was trying to get across is that we do not know what is going to happen but will be told when the time is right.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Open Citys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL