Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:11:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
As we make the vday code final. Started by: Squishy on Feb 10, '09 16:42
wikid
Report Post Tip
I have to disagree with taking away of bodyguards. Realistically, the first targeted on vday will be the CLs and the other "big" players.

I think by them keeping their BGs, that it will sort of balance out the unnatural amount of people trying to kill them.
Report Post Tip
"Your wack stats and defense stats are randomized every 5 minutes."

I don't like that if it means that you can't train your gun/defense by staying in the game and alive longer. I like randomized starting so you don't know who you can hit, but not stripping all your gains every couple of minutes. IMHO, someone who logs in during the last few minutes of a round should be at a disadvantage to the others who have been around for a while. Lower stat gains would probably be necessary.

Is there any way there could be a "return fire" button or something since there's 100% stealth on fails (which I agree is a good idea)? Granted, if it hits you're going to know who shot at you, but I'd think even the childish would have the vengeance out of their system after killing their would-be assassin...

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind the extra spice on the 15th of getting to shoot idiots who hold grudges. Is it really that bad to leave fails unstealthed? No witnesses seems fine to me -- they'd just clog your personals when it's everyone for themself anyway.

And... PINK!
Report Post Tip
Sounds good Squishy, just two (related) things I'd like to see..

1 - Everyone should be given a gun

2 - Wackback + gun loss should be eliminated for the day... I remember a few years ago I lost my gun at the start of a round, 4 hours pettying just isn't an option :)

Many thanks
Report Post Tip

When you die, you can come back on and watch, however, if you die during that round, you will not be able to rank up again on a new name to participate in that round.

Can someone clarify that for me? I'm having a blond moment. Does this mean after "Marietta" dies I make a new account called "GarbageEater" and can sit as GarbageEater and watch the rest of the proceedings?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: As we make the vday code final.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL