Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:06:54
Page:  1 
SWYW and Respect Started by: Sprozza on Oct 25, '07 12:00
I don't care about motives.

I don't care what SWYW did.

If I catch any member of Badass Inc desecrating SWYW's name, they will die. Simple as that.

Remember when Nova died? SWYW came out and said something along the lines of "Regardless of what he did, I will not drag his name through the mud"

I am doing a similar thing here, I catch you bastards sullying the name of a Leader who brought a lot to this place then I don't give a flying fuck who you are, I drag you through the mud.

Thanks

Sprozza.
Report Post Tip
I do not know this SWYW or What this whole issue is about, but I do know about Respect and Mr Sprozza earned the respect of this newcommer (read first time noob)
Report Post Tip
Thank you Sprozza for this.

However, I am sure my father would not want you to stick your neck on the chopping board over something like that. A better tribute would be to carry on what he helped start. A lively street... something to keep people from leaving in their droves.
Report Post Tip
Your father left all his members to die. You did what Nova did but asked for it. You didn't give 2 shits about your members. You were more into leaving because you got betrayed. Everyone gets betrayed.

Get over it.
Report Post Tip
I only ever spoke to Sing once and he never made an effort to speak to me. So someone tell me, why should I Respect him?

I do not respect people who I have no affiliation with.

Respect is earned. Not given freely.
Report Post Tip
Your right BringBackTheDuck. Respect is earned, not given.

SWYW was never given respect freely. He EARNED it, and he has earned his respect for a long time.

So be quiet.
Report Post Tip
I shall not.

He may have your respect, but he certainly did not have mine.
Report Post Tip
How did he earn it? I believe Oliver killed DiscoDuck. SWYW just had to admins kill him and left his own crew to die.

Wheres the respect in doing that?
Report Post Tip
But there we have the crux of the dilemma. Going public to state you had no respect for someone is in itself.....erm... disrespectful.

You are in a catch 22 here, my feathered friend.
Report Post Tip
Hoe do you think he managed to earn the rank of Boss? And run his own family? And live as long as he did? He had respect, people respected him. That's how. You don't know what your talking about.
Report Post Tip
Why should he speak to you?

Fuck me. He shouldn't be respected by someone unless he spoke to them?

So you have no respect for anyone you have not spoken to? Amazing.

I'd like to add that the same goes for my family. You speak ill of the dead and you will die. I don't care what they did. It is up to the other leaders as to what they do with their members but i'd be let down if they did not feel the same way.

As for the Thugs who are running their mouths. I know I cannot currently touch you but what is the point in all this shit?

Why do it? You are making yourselves look petty and immature. Many wouldn't mind if it was a well constructed argument but it's not. It is bitter bullshit that no-one needs. I'd class it as worse than spam, You obviously have some brains, perhaps use them to make this world better eh?
Report Post Tip
To be fair, I've been friendly with his bloodline for a while, this alone did not make me respect SWYY.

The fact he rejuvenated the streets, had to fight a war against the strongest Leader two days into running his own family, and held himself with grace and dignity gave him my respect.

Oh yeah, and he was a Boss too.
Report Post Tip
I wonder if our feathered friend mailed my father with "hi" or something very similar.

As his profile CLEARLY stated "one liners wont even get a reply".
Report Post Tip
This is nice, but I'd like to see it carried through even further. Lately there has been alot of funeral disrespect. There was a time when this was an instant death sentence, no questions asked.

My ancestors had no respect for DiscoDuck as a leader, although he was a decent guy on a personal level, he was a shit leader. That doesn't mean he deserved the kind of corpse abuse he suffered at his funeral. The same goes for SWYW or Nova. It doesn't matter what they did in life. They paid for it through their death. Let them rest in peace without the childish insults of bitter Civies and Thugs.
Report Post Tip
Yea, well. In theory that is all good. HOWEVER, Since Sing's own bloodline brought it out to the streets for discussion and felt the world needed to know why he did what he did I think the argument of not kicking a dead horse is not applicable here.

My mind can not be provoked and then told not to consider the thoughts it was given so freely.
Report Post Tip
I think it's fairly obvious to assume kicking a dead horse, or debating any topic whether you're preaching for right or wrong, can be approached in a respectful manner.

Don't you?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SWYW and Respect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL