Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 22:56:32
Page:  1 
What is VDay? Started by: ForkRourke on Feb 10, '09 21:01
I keep forgetting that many of you may have not gone through this before so allow me a few minutes to explain.

The mafia is rich with history - The St Valentines Day Massacre is one of such events that we celebrate yearly. Long story short - Al Capone set up a plan to kill off a bunch of competing members of another gang (Bugs Mora's guys) that took place on Valentines day. You can get more information at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine%27s_Day_massacre

Anyway, to remember this event, we hold our own little personal blood bath here. We take snapshot of the site right before the event, then, we remove all the restrictions on wacking so everyone can pretty much just kill each other off in the spirit of fun. Everyone kills each other until there is only 1 guy left, then we restart and do it all over again, this keeps happening until we run out of time on the 14th. When all this is over with, we restore your characters *exactly* how they were when we took the snapshot on the 13th. You are back alive again, and as far as the game is concerned, the 14th never happened.

Soooooooo feel free to join in on the fun on 14th!
Report Post Tip
VDay is the day that Fork Rourke loses his V-Card... Well it was supposed to be but his wife keeps putting it off each year. Hang in there Fork!!
Report Post Tip
I hope I can get on and play this time.

Last year, I came in half way thru the last heat and I couldn't have any fun with it!
Report Post Tip
Dear Izzy forgets to mention that this was not how the FIRST V-Day was on the site.

Ohhh, the good old days!
Report Post Tip
sounds like fun, but i will absouletly have to kill myself irl if im not with a female(or 2) on V-day and instead on my pc:/ cyall on the 15th and have fun;)
Report Post Tip
Pfft dates come and go but Vday is only once a year :D
Report Post Tip
Or play V-Day with the significant other, and then have a date. Just because it's Valentines Day it doesn't mean the date should have to last about 18 hours...
Report Post Tip
i think my other half would kill me if i ignored her and played this the whole time :(
Report Post Tip
I'm claiming the most times dead category, thanks much!
Report Post Tip
(VDay or otherwise :x)
Report Post Tip
This will be my first V-day ever cant wait.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What is VDay?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL