Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:40
Page:  1 
New Auth: Las Vegas Started by: Oliver_McTavish on Oct 25, '07 16:55
Before the crowd can clear away, Oliver McTavish shouts out, "Oi! Get back!" Amongst much grumbling, the man once more begins to speak.

Not ducking out on me that easily! Now then. As I was saying before, we have found that we have an abundant amount of extra cities lying around. Alone. Without anyone to watch over them, or care for them. Or, more importantly, regulate the business within them.

That is why it is an extreme joy for me to announce that along with the previous auth of Polpot, I have decided to place another well-bred individual into the ranks of Family Head.

The city of Las Vegas will surely do well under this man's rule. I have found that in the darkest of times he is often the voice of reason. For ages he has acted as my own personal counsel, dispensing advice like there's no tomorrow. At times he has acted as my source of strength, helping me to smooth over the rough spots in the beginning days of my own leadership. He is well-spoken, extremely intelligent, and I personally feel that all of us current Crew Leaders will only benefit from working with this man.

He has been a dear friend to me since the Catalyst Conspiracy, and though it pains me to send him off from my side, I have every faith that he will be amazing with his new family in his new city. If there was ever a person that was built for leadership, it would have to be this individual who will shortly be pulling on his own bold suit.

I want to introduce and congratulate Sprozza. The best of luck to you over in Vegas, mate. May the city be as lucky to you as she is to her gambling addicted visitors.
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck sprozza
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sprozza
Report Post Tip
Well done! Have fun being a Cl! :)
Report Post Tip
Quick question here...

Does this mean Sprozza will no longer be firing shots at my blood line whenever we become gangsters? We have become quite reliant on them to give us that boost of adrenaline that keeps us dodging the next few shots that come our way.
Report Post Tip
Well, I now have to auth my shots before I shoot; so it seems I miss out on the pleasure that is proing you so well.
Report Post Tip
Dang...

It had almost become a family tradition...
Report Post Tip
Congrats sprozza, Hope everything goes well.
Report Post Tip
gz sprozzino! or however it's spelled
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Auth: Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL