Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:59:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Desert Eagles Started by: Sprozza on Oct 25, '07 16:57
Sprozza Pulls up outside an artfully placed, upended milk crate in an obligatory Limo. Stepping out, crunching his foot on a cigar stub, he swaggers to his spot with all the arrogance and penache people have to come expect

My dear friends and enemies. I stand before you now not as a button man of Badass Inc, but as a leader of my own famiglia, The Desert Eagles. Although it pains me to take the mantle of leadership during a time in which I mourn the loss of an old friend, it is time for a new chapter of La Cosa Nostra to unfold, if you'll forgive my overbearing arrogance.

So...The Desert Eagles, I'm sure you've all heard this name before, it's not all that original. It is, however, apt for a family in control of Las Vegas, and I intend to make the name synonymous with with my own, it is to become mine. Again, forgive the overbearing arrogance.

Las Vegas is a grand city, and sadly, it is a rare occurrence that a mafia faction exploits it fully which is a shame indeed. That's going to change, more on this later.

My policies? Ask someone what I say about the Four Pillars, and you'll get some sort of idea. I plan to, with the backing of other Leaders, change one or two things about here; again, more on this later.

If you've got anything to say or ask, just drop me or my right hand a telegram; if you're insistent on making no relevant comments, please leave your current location in the mail.

Thank you, and good night!
Report Post Tip
Sprozza, congratulations.

I've known you and your lineage for some time now, and in that time I've learned that you are a stand up guy. Knowing that, I know you'll make a fine leader. I can't wait to see some of your ideas come to life. Again, congrats and best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Oh, fuck.
Report Post Tip
Well, we can all see RonMexico is very excited about this new auth.

Congratulations Sprozza. Good luck to you and your family in Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
woot congrats friend.. well deserved!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sprozz-meister!
Report Post Tip
Well, well wellio well.

Congratulations man. That new suit fits well. You are looking sharp.

Good luck in your new venture Sprozza, I know you'll do well.
Report Post Tip
:0

I might have to start respecting him now! :o
Report Post Tip
congrats on the family Sprozza!!!! It was good working along side you while we did. :)
Report Post Tip
congrats Sprozza.

Had to be special and make your own thread? :p
Report Post Tip
You will embrace my arrogance Polpot, in time.
Report Post Tip
I know I'm going to sound like a sycophant now, but this is the only reason I signed up again.

A worthy, witty, intelligent person with something to add.

oh, and he lets me borrow his underwear.
Report Post Tip
Careful Zeb - you know he thinks you just wash it for him...

Christ, look at this, I drag my semi-retired ass back to see what the immortal (I don't give a fuck what you think, he's done more for this place than 99.99% of the rest of you) SWYW is up to in bold, then awake today to see this crazy fool getting auth.

It's almost enough to make me want to comment in the streets... Almost.
Report Post Tip
~Puck nodded along~

I'm sure I've got notes burried away somewhere that recall your family line knowing mine at some point...no doubt you're as decent a chap as the notes made your fore fathers to be. Good luck to you.
Report Post Tip
I wondered why you smelled familiar, Zeb.
Report Post Tip
W00t! Congrats old friend.Well done and about frigging time!

Bold mere moments and the underwear sharing commences.I am concerned about the planets being out of alignment and shit though.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sprozza, I am sure that you and yours will bring your city to life again and I look forward to seeing it
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sprozza well deserved. I'm looking forward to you make Vegas a great place.
Report Post Tip
All the best to you and your Family Sprozza.

Congrats!
Report Post Tip
Congrads on your new family in LV.

Best of luck to you.

-DaKine
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Desert Eagles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL