Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:42:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
We say what you think. Started by: Mr-DW_CP on Oct 25, '07 17:39
'Two strange but familiar yet dangerously desirable characters approach the increasingly intrigued throng'

People of our world, the last time 2 powers such as this came together, the resulting devastation has become known to scientists around the world as the Big Bang (cue childish giggle). Not since Mr T and Chuck Norris high fived the Fonz' quiff has suck a resultant force been brought force.

We are proud to present to you the all new DW/Zeb collaborations or 'We say what you think and don't give a monkeys gonad'.

So, our starter for ten........

Who loves a good clichI know I fucking do, so basically I'm coming to the streets to ask who the fuck are the current leaders?

I was recently orphaned with no father to guide me in this world, the man he looked up to was also shot down in cold warm whatever what manor of blood you wish to define it with.

Which brings me to my problem, who will guide a poor innocent wanna be Mafioso in this cruel world, like myself.

Now it wouldn't be fair of me to come out and critize the leaders but walking down the streets, unless you have coffee shop relationships it would be hard to figure who or what your future family is all about.

We get it drummed into us invite = make an effort no one line responses.

Fine, I can live with that, but what about the one line, or, even worse, the invitation appearing in your personal mail? Fucking lazy if you ask me. I mean, this is someone who actually managed to beat 50million other sperm. Effort works both ways people.

What effort do they make apart from incessant chit chat bollocks? Two speeches from current leaders in the streets. Oliver new auth 'shite' speech, oh and who the fuck is this one also pol fucking what? I stand corrected ? Oh and Scandia who has offered a 4 paragraphed speech about a bar district competition that has been spewed up more times than a bulimic bitches lunch on a rocky Atlantic crossing.

So tell me other than with the shit moronic, they are higher ranking than you clicky clicky wank rag argument of why we should make an effort for an invite if they don't even have the common curtosey to let the public know what they are about? Or to let us know who the fuck they are and what they're about?

Take one certain 'coffee shop nobody/wannabee/insertopinionhere. Well, today I got an invitation, seconds after joining without so much as a by your leave. It made me feel dirty which, admittedly IS my thing but this is personal.

So, how was this 'leader' deemed worthy of what should still be a sacred position? In what ways has this 'leader' endeared themselves to the community as a whole?

Coffee fucking shop who? Bloodline has suddenly surfaced to the top of the pile. Is this from hard work? Grit and determination?

Lets play a word game 'Barrel scraping bottom the' make a sentence out of that!

It seems we are far too ready to accept not even second best but the people who were not given auth before because they haven't given us any indication they deserve it.

Ever wondered how these kind of leaders get auth when they have the street presence of an even muter Helen Keller and their favourite colour is courdoroy?

Its amazing some of these people like nature, despite what it did to them.

In the words of 99.99999999999 leaders.....

'impress me, no one liners'

kthnxbye

This was a DW/Zebedee Production.
Report Post Tip
We forgot the 'commence abuse'

bring the fucker on.
Report Post Tip
Abuse would indicate some form of street pressence, not likely amigo!
Report Post Tip
"Lets play a word game 'Barrel scraping bottom the' make a sentence out of that!"

Sorry, but those words don't form a coherent sentence, no matter which order you place them in.

Too bad, though. If they had, you would have gotten auth.
Report Post Tip
Ron,

was.....that......irony???

*faints*

I'm semi impressed! You may actually have a future here.
Report Post Tip
I'm more than impressed he got past 2 paragraphs.

Have a taco!
Report Post Tip
Mr. Mr-DW_CP,

Since you are showing such amazing CL potential

Wont you PLEASE join our crew?
Report Post Tip
Actually I retract that.

Doofus didn't put a foot wrong, I can't even poke fun at his grammar.

*awaits a new protagonist*
Report Post Tip
Thantos, if i am showing such potential why not just give me the crew?
Report Post Tip
Shutup Jewb.

Nobody cares what you've got to say.
Report Post Tip
Yet another follower, this time of 'chris'

one 't' short of a fucking door knocker if you ask me.

should we take you seriously and if so, why?

*mumbles something about fucking god botherers*
Report Post Tip
FOC is jealous i am the founder of CP.

Also why do i get all the blame when its a 'joint' production?

I know im better looking than zeb but give him some credit please...
Report Post Tip
I've always been the strong woman behind the man.....hold on, wait. that came out all wrong..........
Report Post Tip
Story of your life Zeb.
Report Post Tip
*wipes the remains off zeb's lip*
Report Post Tip
*buries self in a whole of his own making*

bastards!
Report Post Tip
hole#

*winks*
Report Post Tip
*looks around*

I think I'll paint tonight! Yes, sir. I SHALL PAINT.

Oh, Zebedee, could I borrow your giraffe for the night?

OCGNI!
Report Post Tip
hahahahahahahaha

Again?

who said 'in jokes' weren't fun?

I still think certain leaders are fucking lame tho.

yes, lets get back on topic

shit, I can't say that, I'm RHM.

my bad.
Report Post Tip
Zebedee, you never cease to amaze me with your incessant wit and candor. Your mind is like a steel trap. So is DW's but I think someone left his out in the rain to rust.

The whole leader debate comes up too fucking often to process. By the time you walk out of one street debate about it, another one pops up just in time to nail you in the nuts.

This reminds me, Zeb, are you still free Saturday?

I digress.

Look at the current rank of our leadership. Its basically toddlers changing diapers (By the way, Leige_Maximo... you left some talcum powder over at my flat last weekend). Yeah, we all come from long lineages of great families, but who gives a fuck right? It shouldn't matter who your parents were (unless of course you need to use that to get you somewhere). So young... so young.

Can this debate like a tin of sardines until we actually get a dais of crewleaders that have more than people working underneath them (really Zeb, get back to me about Saturday), but can justify the title with a respectable rank and have been around long enough after the rank of Made Man (which is apparently the only time someone in this thing of ours can speak and be listened to) to establish their presence.

We're not so much a society of crews as assorted fraternity houses with den mothers cleaning up the mess.

Its a margarine world and not enough people really know the difference between butter, and "I can't believe its not butter."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We say what you think.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL