Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:24
Page:  1 
Fabiano's Family Meat Shop Detroit Started by: _Assassin_ on Jun 26, '14 07:34

"Fabiano's Meat's"

_Assassin_ walks into his brothers old Building which is now his Family Meat Shop. He looked at the people gathering around him and step up to speak .

Welcome to Fabiano's Meats.

Razor Blade Fabiano founded the family ham business back in 1925, delivering his homemade products in a Model T Ford.

The hams were well received and quickly gained in popularity . With the increase in demand for the old fashioned hams my brother ButcherKnifeFabiano decided to open his own shop to help out with the family business.
 And when he passed my brother BlazeFabiano decided to take over our brother's part of the Business. Unfortunately he has passed away as well.. I have decided to continue my family's meat business and bring the name back to where it use to be..   

I will carry on this tradition today and i will be opening more Meat shop's all over the east and the west coast so people everywhere can enjoy our meats. With a growing customer base that comes back for special Hams, beef jerky, our Snack Stix and more. Choose Fabianos' today

Here are some category's . There will be a menu put up with prices soon.
CATEGORYS
    Brats/Franks,Sausage and Bacon,Cheese,Meat Bundles,Sandwich Meat,Sausage/Salami,Smoked Meats,andSnack Stix/Jerky

If i don't have what your looking for let me know what it is and i'll see what i can do to get it for you.. And thank you for coming out to see the new place. 

Report Post Tip

TheTripleDeuce walks up to the counter

have you got any prosciutto or perhaps some cacciatore? id love to have some if you do cant get enough of that stuff

Report Post Tip

Yes i can get some Prosciutto  it is a dry-cured ham that is usually thinly sliced and served uncooked

It's $4 four Dollars a Pound Sir

And  i also have a Chicken cacciatore, an Italian hunter-style chicken braised in a tomato-based sauce with onions, garlic, and white wine. If you may be interested..

Now the Chicken cacciatore is a little pricey... $6 a pound already sealed with the spices and everything needed to prepare it .

_Assassin_  waits patiently to see if TripleDeuce  is interested ? 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Fabiano's Family Meat Shop Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL