Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:17:39
Page:  1 
More Thread Activity Needed Started by: A-Mac on Feb 15, '09 08:17
We need to be communicating more in the threads in the game, afteral it IS an RPG. The game is much more exciting when people communicated as there charecters, it seems lately nobody wants to waste there time in the threads. It is an important aspect of the game! talk more!
Report Post Tip
hmmm i like your Idea A-Mac but some people are busy and most of the people who used to make the streets alive and active are either dead or dont play MafiaRetruns anymore sadly :(
Report Post Tip
Theres no excuse for laziness. Want change? go out and make it happen.
Report Post Tip
There are still a few people who spend most of their time in threads. I'm almost always in the threads and I currently have more posts then I have messages sent.
Report Post Tip
Yes... You do AJ Man, but sometimes quality is more important than quantity...
Report Post Tip
Agreed.

Wait what...

Did I just do that?

But no really, I hate seeing people who have a lot of posts, and then finding them to be one or two liners. A-Mac, maybe you should get together me and some of the guys and we can work up a RP thread or something
Report Post Tip
I don't make posts that are like one line though, unless if it's in the help forum and it's a simple question, Then you don't really need to explain anything.
Report Post Tip
I miss Prem's threads, they were legend. :)
Report Post Tip
Good yes, legend? No. Now FlyingPig's threads are fucking legend, no doubt about it
Report Post Tip
"I don't make posts that are like one line though, unless if it's in the help forum and it's a simple question, Then you don't really need to explain anything. "

Nuff said :D
Report Post Tip
"We need to be communicating more in the threads in the game, afteral it IS an RPG. The game is much more exciting when people communicated as there charecters, it seems lately nobody wants to waste there time in the threads. It is an important aspect of the game! talk more!"

We should deffo have more 3 line threads. THAT IS THE SOULUTION!
Report Post Tip
The truth is a lot of people just want to rank and get strong and the unless is some incentive in the streets to them, they just don't care.
Report Post Tip
CaptainWho-err gets it. A-Mac, if you want change, inspire change. My first hope is that you invest in learning correct spelling/grammar... THEN hit the streets. Whining never got anyone anywhere.
Report Post Tip
First of all "Ares" its a suggestion thread, for suggestions.. i dont see what part of making a suggestion that I feel would improve the game is whining. Secondly it would be great if people like you didnt go around thinking there something special critasizing everybody elses every comment and error. So just a suggestion for YOU, dont be an ass and piss people off, especially when your only a gangster because not eveyone in this game is as forgiving as me :).. hope my spelling/grammer was good enough for you this time though
Report Post Tip
not to pick a fight or anything just to clarify, sorry if it apeared that way, i just think your comments were unnecessary no hard feelings :)
Report Post Tip
"He throws down his drink, waiting to talk to a unstisfied gamer. The understanding is knoledgle but his speech drunkend by few too many. He doesn't understand the reasons why people dont think people do this type of formality the should before a comment".

I hope I pleased you by this.

The reason why people dont this is beacause maybe there too eger to get the point, to lazy to play there role of character or maybe dont have the english to do so.

I agree with your point. By people not doing so, doesnt gove there true sense of character. If people did this more often it would improve our communication skills as role playing in there character.

But the blind point of vew of these gamers is misunderstud. Gamers really mis the point of the game.But I couldn't blame them because of the easyness of getting so caught up in it.
Report Post Tip
Well, if I'm not mistaken.. this is actually an OOC Forum, which means 2 things:

1. This isn't the place for suggestions.. as we have a "Suggestions" Forum. Nice try though.

2. How does Rank play into this? I can speak just as well as you, actually.. better. So, the only thing you have on me is your "rank". If you have a problem with me, there's no reason to take it up with me in the forums, unless you actually WANT people to see you attempting to engage in a potentially conflicting colloquy with a "lowly gangster". You want to talk, message me. Also, I still would love for you to invest in a spellchecker, or I may just blow off your messages. TOODLES!

Skips away
Report Post Tip
okay, whatever you say bud, im not ganna fight back because it just makes you look childish, hope you manage to still make some friends with that disrespectful attitude of yours because in this game, you need them, and no i will not be messaging you, because no offence but I dont really want to engage in any sort of conversation with you at all.

*turns away quickly bitting his lip*
Report Post Tip
Ha ha ha. Wait... ARGUMENTS ARE CHILDISH?! Holy shit. I had no idea. I thought exchanging facts to produce an outcome was rather mature to be honest. Even if it got a bit heated. As a matter of fact.. this nation itself was built on an argument. Also, to call this a "fight", is childish enough. So, perhaps you should think about what you say before calling things "childish" and sorts. As for "friends"... I've played this game PLENTY long to know how important friends are. But Family is more important than friends. Once again, Nice Try. Friends are worthless unless you can trust your own family.

Perhaps rather than putting all this effort into giving me advice.. you could push the shift key every once in a while and make what you say a proper response. Because, I don't know how long you've been here, but the way you speak is much more important than rank. I will actually take interest in what you say as soon as you put the effort into making it look CLOSE to presentable. Oh wait, you're much too lazy for that.
Report Post Tip
I think the problem here, and notice how it took us out of topic, is that we (you two, actually) started attacking people rather than ideas.

I'm not going to fall in the same low pattern, but if people so well spoken invested a little more in humility rather than all in eloquence, maybe it would be an inspiration for members with less vocabulary to improve.

Why would I pay attention, or acknowledge the better language that an arrogant person that is looking at me over the shoulder has?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: More Thread Activity Needed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL