Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:05:10
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Search Author, Search Title Started by: Epileptic_Gravano on Feb 15, '09 21:58
I was tihnkging, Instead of going page by page looking for a certain thread, maybe we can Search for it by the person who wrote it and by the title of it.

It would be a good addition to the game, and make finding certain threads easier to find.

Comments on what you think?
Report Post Tip
Not a bad idea... I know I would certainly use the feature. Perhaps a majority of the site wouldn't, though, which is probably the biggest "con" on this suggestion. We're probably only apart of the few that like bringing up old street threads to peruse through often.
Report Post Tip
I'd use it quite often, I think it's been mentioned before :) Maybe this time it could be implemented just to see what kind of results it would get
Report Post Tip
I like this idea also for some reason when i click the 2nd page in the streets forum my computer blanks it out is anyone eles having the same problems as i plz contact me

But other then that i would love to see this added

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip
You can already search for the author/title using Control + F... at least on firefox
Report Post Tip
MacLeod, that won't let you search through multiple pages at one time. I think a search feature would be great to add though.
Report Post Tip
Useful idea that would save lots of hassle hunting manually.
Report Post Tip
A know a large number of users (sadly still a minority) would love this feature. That said, I've often stumbled across a gem of a thread I'd missed while flicking back through the pages looking for something specific.

It also might encourage, more user friendly, some of the users who currently don't use the streets on a frequent basis to start using it more often (even if only to read and not to post, it'd be an improvement for many users).

Given that it has been suggested before and there isn't any obvious reason not to include this feature if it's technically feasible, I'd assume that it might be due to difficulty in implementing or loading of the servers that has prevented it happening to date.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Search Author, Search Title
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL