Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:32:03
Page:  1 
I Dont Give a Flying Fetus Started by: YouSuck on Oct 25, '07 19:55
I consider myself an easy going man. I, personally, trust everyone, until they make a mistake or until they make me feel apprehensive, I do something about it. Yesterday night, Oliver flew to NY and ran to my HQ as fast as his feet would let him run. He told me that SingWhenYoureWinning asked him if he wanted to kill me, along with ElanaDeluca. I acted immediately. I contacted all the hitters in my family and told them to meet me in the coffee shops in New York A.S.A.P. I assembled a bunch of hitters and realized we could not do this on our own.

We called in ElanaDeluca to come over and help out. She gathered some of her family hitters and we were on our way. Sadly, though, SWYW was a lot smarter than most people think. We heard that a member leaked info to him. He was then wacked behind Elana’s HQ.

SWYW jumped when he saw the obits and sent a hitter out to wack Elana’s right hand man. He hit and all hell broke loose. 2 of SWYW’s fall and one of Elana’s fall. 5 more of SWYW’s fall, 3 of Elana’s fall, and sadly one of mine fell. RIP :(. In the next 7 minutes of my lone death in this war, LucyGoosey was killed and a half an hour later, boobies was murdered, by Oliver.

With all hope lost, SWYW prayed to the Gods hoping they would answer his prayers. At exactly 23:50, the Gods gave SWYW his wish, the realms of hell grabbed him and brought him down.

I would like to mention my opinion on this matter. I, for one, like to talk things out. When my family is threatened, I do something. I find my allies and I make sure that we win. SingWhenYoureWinning’s son claims that his father begged the Gods, because he realized that Oliver was no longer his alliance. I think the he just gave up, because his two best hitters died. Who knows? All I know is my allies and I succeeded and I hope for a more peaceful future.

Thanks for reading,

YouSuck
Report Post Tip
My father's last 2 hitters died? By the time he asked the Gods to kill him, only 2 had died, LucyGoosey and boobies.

I'm not going to argue though, my father saw what happened as soon as this war started... you strangely went missing and let Oliver do the dirty work.

You can have your own opinion as to why my father gave up so easily. See, to you, all this war was about was you getting rid of my father. Your own personal gain. All it meant to him was that the one thing keeping him alive, Oliver, had been swayed to think that my father had the intentions of killing him. My father had none, therefore, when Oliver decided to break his alliance with my father, he no longer had any reason to live.

You guys won the war, you got what you wanted. Yet all your guys have done is come out here and BITCH about how I should stop making Oliver "feel shitty". Excuse me, but I have not said a cross word about Oliver, all I have let be known is my feelings.
Report Post Tip
The best part of your retort was when you skipped over the facts and dove headfirst into the rhetoric, register123.

Since when should a leader not mobilize when threatened? Are they cowards because they don't play by your rules?

The fact is, the threat was neutralized. Simply put, if you want to be a warmonger, be a bit more secretive about it.
Report Post Tip
Wbere did i say this war shouldn't have happened MrNobody?

Again, people seem to be reading things I'm not even writing.

I have never claimed my father didn't deserve to be warred, I never will.
Report Post Tip
'Sadly, though, SWYW was a lot smarter than most people think.'

Are you suggesting that SWYW was stupid? Please, let me know because I take great offense at that particular comment.

That particular bloodline is actually responsible for the way we live this life, his actions have to this day formed the way we run our families. Yet you condescend to sully this persons bloodline with a statement of such glibness it is offensive to so many people it just isn't funny.

I don't give a flying fuck about the 'he said/she said' bullshit of take downs and wars, they're old hat.

This is your 6th post. Hell, you really are a presence. I've seen you in the coffeeshops and you seem like a good guy, we can debate it there if you like.

If you take offense at my words then understand this. It is my opinion and mine only. NOT that of our families and should my good leader not be otherwise engaged would probably encourage me not to make this stance.

You speak in half truths and heresay but fuck it. Say what you like about how the guy died, but don't EVER sully a better man than you.

I've said all I'm going to say.
Report Post Tip
"See, to you, all this war was about was you getting rid of my father. Your own personal gain."

Truly this is not what the war was about. It's nothing but pure rhetoric. This was was about the fact that your father wanted to get rid of YouSuck and Ms. DeLuca. That would've been for your personal gain. The actions taken against your father were defensive measures, and any attempt to spin that truth is absolute rubbish.
Report Post Tip
MrNobody, it is much better to not comment on something you know nothing about. Your last post made my arse laugh.
Report Post Tip
The old "you know nothing" defense eh? Classic.

Let's not be foolish in pretending that the events of last night were so hush/hush that transcripts weren't seen.

Zebedee, he's proving you wrong with that "not as stupid as you think" comment.
Report Post Tip
You really are quite moronic aren't you? Seriously? Can you not see the point I was making? Are you that Darwenian?

*shakes head*

I'll try to put this as simply as possible. the 'cleverer than you think' comment was, in my opinion an insinuation on the originators part that a great bloodline was less than intelligent.

Please consult your dictionary and get back to me.
Report Post Tip
Again, you make assumptions based on your own and your friends opinions.

Only *I* truly know why my father left like he did. People can have their opinions based on their dealings with him and our bloods past history.

Oliver knows why my father died like he did. Why don't you ask him if he thinks I'm telling the truth, surely... the opinion of the person who was the cause of my fathers death far outweighs any other opinions your get thrown at you by your friends/family.

Go ask Oliver if he believes that my father did what he did because of him.
Report Post Tip
"...in my opinion..." is the key part of that phrase my friend.

I fully understood your attempt to defend your friend, and spun (knowing how your friend likes to spin things) your "wit" into something that was of "my own opinion".

Frankly, the horse, while dead and fully inanimate, is still sick of being beaten. Get me the invite to that pity party, I'll bring the cookies (as I've already said), and lets party like it's 1999.

ZING!
Report Post Tip
MN

Sorry, but that made no sense whatsoever.

Who is flogging the dead horse? Or is it the alterior 'live horse that is willing to be flogged' that you should have referred to.

please clarify.
Report Post Tip
No, I'll stand by what I said.

The horse is clearly dead. It smells of (insert old, well-known mafia character's name here) undies, and the autopsy still confirms this even though its flooded with amendments and attachments containing useless rhetoric. (Yes, we could get clever and ask why an autopsy would have amendments. There's a point in there somewhere though. Dig deep, you'll find it.)
Report Post Tip
You can have your own opinion as to why my father gave up so easily. See, to you, all this war was about was you getting rid of my father. Your own personal gain.

Please. Just please.

Apparently you whispering to Oliver in the coffee shops about killing me is just me lying for personal gain. You got me SWYW's son. I am just out to gain.

I saw a threat and I did my damn best to end it. ElanaDeLuca did the same. Tell me where is there a rule saying I can't protect my family/allies? There aren't any.
Report Post Tip
All this coming from a person named You Suck. It's funny how parents name us. They think about it for a while and then go with something they feel fits the child they have created.

I'm not surprised that you don't care. What I'm also not surprised is that it's taken the death of SWYW for you to finally come to the streets. As for the worth of your speech, well hell I wouldn't even wipe my cats arse with it let alone mine.
Report Post Tip
Nothing like a little disrespect towards a crewleader to solidify your opinions.
Report Post Tip
A crewleader, please don't sully the memory of those who have gone before him in wearing bold suits.
Report Post Tip
I saw a threat and I did my damn best to end it. ElanaDeLuca did the same. Tell me where is there a rule saying I can't protect my family/allies? There aren't any.

THIS is my problem, YOU didn't do shit. You declared war then pissed off and let Oliver deal with my father.

You can claim the righteous path all you like, people saw for themselves how you handled yourself as soon as the war started, you hid away with your tail between your legs and left it up to Oliver and Elana.

This is the last I shall speak of on this subject, it has left my bloods mafia career in tatters. I am Gangster now and able to be shot, once my boss arrives, I shall be following my father.

I bid you adieu.
Report Post Tip
Adieu.

It's a shame to see a lineage like yours stoop to simple insults thrown out at a crewleader that did nothing more than defend itself when your father spoke of wanting to take down his family and another's.

It disappoints me that you would use the "you know nothing retort" meanwhile proceeding to inform everyone of what went on behind the scenes in our crew. It's ok having an opinion of the "color of the kettle", so long as we understand it's just an opinion.

More than that, it's a disgrace that you cannot handle yourself with dignity or respect and that you've done nothing but play the "innocent card" the whole way through this, while it was your father that started this process from the get-go.

And finally, it's a shame that anyone can throw simple slags out directed towards a crewleader and get away with it. My, how things change.
Report Post Tip
Having the Gods intervene in some sad attempt to guilt trip someone is pretty pathetic to be honest. On the plus side though we no longer need to listen to the daily drivel. Yay.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Dont Give a Flying Fetus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL