Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Christians Cart Started by: ChristianTheLion on Jul 21, '14 19:45

Overhearing a few people talking about ChristianTheLion's food, Autumn made her way through the streets of Detroit in search of it. She finally came upon a small cart with a man with a giant mane of hair. Wondering if he thought he was really a lion she stood back, alarmed that he might growl at her if she approached. It wasn't long before the smells in the air filled her nose and lured her forward. She hesitated before looking up at the menu.

"Specialty dog?" she asked herself quietly, wrinkling her nose at the idea of the secret ingredient that might be in it. She did not want to find out what made these hot dogs special, especially after witnessing more than a few murders since her arrival on these shores. Shuddering to herself, she made herself smile at ChristianTheLion before continuing.

"Hello, sir. I'd like to order two hot dogs please." Her eyes widened at her error and she quickly added on, "regular ones... I mean." Her face flushed and she fished a dollar out of her pocket before handing it to him. 

Report Post Tip
You know who likes hotdogs? That bitch I roll with, Willow. She loves the meat
No one was around to listen to Lyrna ramble, because no one was awake yet. She was roaming the streets of Detroit in the early morning hours after the Last Call bar had thrown her out, and no one at Jack Sparrows Coffee house could make a blood mary. Her stumbling and randomness lead her to @ChristianTheLions hotdog cart. He wasn't there, because normal people where sleeping
This cart is locked up tighter than a virgins legs on prom night. I'm going to have to break into it.
with a half assed effort, she tried to break it open, then the horror occured, a nail chipped
What in the fuck, these nails, I swear. I get my nails done once in Detroit and they fall apart like the auto industry. This is very fucking disapointing.
Report Post Tip

Walking into Christians Cart Azrael looks around and nods as he thinks about this as his God Fathers first legal business.  He pulls out a cigar and one of his security members lights it with a match.  After a few puffs he Azrael smiles and steps to the counter. 

Give me 2 chili dogs and a beer.  Get my friends here what ever they desire.  In fact I'm paying for every ones food and drinks in here today.

He reached into his coat pocket and hands over two c-notes then looking into the eyes of the person behind the counter he pulls out another c-note and hands them over.

If that doesn't cover the cost let me know there more of that where that comes from.  Change my order to two beers with those chili dogs.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Christians Cart
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL