Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:33
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Jail Chat Started by: CharlesLuciano on Feb 17, '09 20:21
So ive been thinking about jail and you time being in there 10mins it is so boring... no one to talk to it makes some people wanna log off(me) So i got this idea about jail chat ya ya we got thread's but unless there a jail bar or somthing made no one really gets to talk in general so why not add a chating room in the jail's where the bored can go to blow time what you guys think.

-Lucky-
Report Post Tip
It's a good idea I'm always bored when I'm in jail, so I'll usaully just log and and go watch TV for ten minutes or something. Sometimes I'll just keep refreshing it watching the time go down.
Report Post Tip
I don't know, jail as a concept is supposed to be a punishment so getting to do anything is kind of defeating the purpose...

On the other hand, jail is extremely friggen boring, so it might be a good idea
Report Post Tip
You have threads, so why not open a thread called "Jail Chat". I know it's not the same, but it's a resource ALREADY available.

What I do is have 6 or 7 forum threads open before I do something that could potentially throw me in the slammer. that way I have reading material for my sentence.
Report Post Tip
Yea but i have a slow computer can can only have one page up like others who have this same problem

Well how about this The admins make a chat thread it would be like any other thread but it would be cleared every hour or day...
Report Post Tip
If you want to chat while you're in jail, just open up IRC and chat to the people already there. There's no need to hook up a whole new chat server just for the three or four people who are stuck in jail. And besides, it's only 10 minutes for a sentence (unless you were being naughty, in which case you deserve it). Patience is a virtue.
Report Post Tip
Feel free to post "Rap battle" threads in the jail so I can continue to smoke you, CharlesLuciano.

I will take you down any time, any place.
Report Post Tip
Now Rourkey We all know what happens when you get ahead of you self..
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Jail Chat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL