Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:58:15
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
For $10,000,000 Started by: JuiceMan on Feb 18, '09 20:32
It's Viazzi...been a while everyone, how's it going? Yeah yeah.

Question for you gangsters out there.

What would you DO for$10.000.000
Report Post Tip
I would sleep with JimmyTheLionHeart.
Report Post Tip
I would shoot Viazzi for 10 million.

And then I'd buy you bgs!

Not really, I'd keep the 10 million.
Report Post Tip
I would do anything you wanted me to Mr JuiceMan. I would be your bitch for a day.
Report Post Tip
I would do anything.

Rourkey licks his lips suggestively
Report Post Tip
I'd take 10,000,000 for 10,000,000.

then give the 20,000,000 away evenly to 20 people.
Report Post Tip
It's a serious offer, folks.

Impress.
Report Post Tip
I would do anything.

Rourkey licks his lips suggestively

Lol this is the funnest thing i heard all day

++rourkey!
Report Post Tip
I would donate some to my boss, and train up my bgs.
Report Post Tip
I would his your hand 45,000,000 million times and say i love you then donbate 5 million to family and make more for the family.
Report Post Tip
All 10 million goes to my boss, it's about family. Most of my money goes to him in one way or another. If he chooses to spend it on me for more bodyguards or on himself I would be alright with it. He gives me protection as well as Godmother Marietta my due is to them.
Report Post Tip
I would buy a bodyguard, buy a couple crackdowns, and give the rest to my familly.
Report Post Tip
It's what would you do for $10,000,000, ladies and gents.

I think I can safely say I would not be made to do anything for money, I never have done and never will, except work and earn it of course.

My money has always been in my pockets for a short period of time before being sent up the line.

As of what I would do with it? That's easy. I'd spend it.
Report Post Tip
*She looks as if she is very scared and a little repulsed*

I would kiss Rourkey with no protection.
Report Post Tip
Shoot cav

quit gambling :D
Report Post Tip
Oh. Wow.

What would I do for 10 million dollars.

Short answer: Anything

------------------------------------------

1. Write a letter to the godmother of Detroit. (Filling it with sexual vocabulary) While at the same time trying to hold a conversation... And trying to get into her pants.

2. Shoot Myself.

3. Behead a Rourke.

4. Run naked through the streets.

5. Say everything with an "Elmer Fudd" accent. Seriously. Everything.

6. Send an "I LOVE YOU" message to 90% of the mobsters who walk our streets. Each one being different.

7. Any combination of the above.
Report Post Tip
First, I'd buy a replacement inner tube for the second wheel of my three wheeled unicycle, I've needed to replace for a while but constant procrastination has been my downfall. Now I am armed with a trusty and reliable mode of transport, the world is my oyster and I have about $9,999,998 to spend.

First, I'd head to NY and speak to the people I'd need to speak to about putting on a Broadway show called "Dwarf's Wharf". It would be a show totally unsuitable for Broadway with no discernible plot and the cast largely being made up of ex-cons and homeless imbeciles. There would be no actual dwarfs in this play; instead, normal sized people will move about the stage in a series of trenches making it appear to the casual observer as though the actors were indeed men of a small stature.

In the likely event that I outgrow this fantasy, I would hitlist RourkeyRourkey sixty eight thousand times for the princely sum of $147, before informing him it was all a joke and using the remaining money to buy some meat for consumption at his BBQ.

Oh, and I'd obviously donate a lot to my Boss as this is a speech I am taking very seriously!
Report Post Tip
"I think I can safely say I would not be made to do anything for money, I never have done and never will, except work and earn it of course."

You are implying that JuiceMan expects dirty or humiliating proposals. In a way you are contradicting yourself. The actual question you should think of would be "what would you be willing to do to EARN $10 mil" then.

For $10 mil, I would open a chain of businesses in every city and travel systematically to every city to kleep those businesses alive. I would obviously put a lot of effort into those threads.
Report Post Tip
I'd shoot Striphe for shooting Cav, thereby ending Striphe's gambling issue as well. ;)

I would then proceed to donate all $10,000,000 in payments of $1 at a time to Rourkey Rourke, because that's the rate he gives me for "anything."
Report Post Tip
That's what I'd do with $10 million.

What I'd do for $10 million? I don't know, get my ears syringed or something.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: For $10,000,000
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL