Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:22:49
Page:  1 
The Debated Contest Started by: Got_Milk on Oct 26, '07 07:02
Got_Milk walks up to a podium, near the lamppost where all the other ninjas are gathered, to address an important topic.

This ninja contest as everyone knows is very debated about whether what will be won is fair. Its reward is very debated and many people have both supported and argued it. I believe however that it is fair and that i should get it. I was one of the few that supported this ninja contest even when if looked like it would fail with the mystery being announced. I have proven my self by talking in the streets and completing my ninja tasks everyday that we had them. I have seen my fellow ninjas drop like flies and I know more will drop with this task. However i plan on perservering to the end to win the mystery reward that so many people wanted. I should recieve the reward becasue i respected this contest and its particapants to the end.

any questions?
Report Post Tip
I have a few Questions.

1-What does being a crew leader mean to you?

2-What would be the first thing you would work at changing in this world to better it?
Report Post Tip
As I have proved, arrogance is an extremely good trait to have, contrary to popular belief.

Do you have passion?

Will you make La Cosa Nostra a more profitable venture for us all?
Report Post Tip
I haven't been following this contest at all, for reasons that others have voiced, however I do have one question for you...

For the love of God, since when were we in the business of dealing out "fairness"?

Goes off to repeatedly beat his head against a brick wall
Report Post Tip
What does being a crew leader mean to you?

Being a crew leader to me means helping people with the game and helping resolve conflicts weather it is violently or peacefully.

What would be the first thing you would work at changing in this world to better it?

I would try and make it more organized so we can actaully be organized crime.

Do you have passion?

Yes i have passion. My passion is to keep the cities organized so that less pointless fights break out.

Will you make La Cosa Nostra a more profitable venture for us all?

I will attempt to but one is never sure until he tries.
Report Post Tip
So if nobody needs help, and there are no conflicts at any one time then you're pretty much useless. Thanks you for your time.

Luigi sighs at the incompetence and strolls away.
Report Post Tip
sorry for not pleasing you luigi we can't all be perfect like you
Report Post Tip
What is this game you speak of?

Being Crewleader is more than just helping people. Its Molding your members to become greater assets to the community of crime in hopes that one day when you pass that you will have trained someone well enough that they have a chance to replace you. Its Showing your street credibility. It involves keeping your family safe.

Those are just some of the Things a crewleader is. There is 100's more things they are.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Debated Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL