Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:06:56
Page:  1 
G-house bank Started by: ggggg on Oct 26, '07 07:56
As you walk out of the bank, having been rejected for a loan for the 10th time due to your shady line of work, a man in a dark alley motions you over.

Pssst, the word on the street is that you need cash bad. I know just the person who can help you. No its not some shady loanshark, this is one of the richest woman in the world who decided to take her mean streak to the streets and help you poor slobs. Call this number and set up an appoinment. You BETTER be on time or your ass is grass

The man walked away leaving you with a card reading:

Short term loans and long term loans.

After wondering about this for days, you finaly make the call and get the following letter in the mail the next day.

Short Term Loans

————————

Short terms loans are loans that last 1.5 minutes, enough time to purchase drugs, fly, and sell drugs.If after 1.5 minutes your loan is not fully paid back, you will be dropped in the East River. I'm a rich bitch and I plan to stay that way.

Most people are approved for these instant loans.

The current interest rate is 10% and the maximum loan amounts are as follows:

Civilian: 35,000

Thug: 35,000

Gangster: 35,000

Goomba: 70,000

Earner: 105,000

Wiseguy+: 140,000

Once I respond to your loan request you will be required to give me the following details:

Your current location.

What drug you will be buying.

What price you will be paying.

Where you will be flying to.

What price will you be selling at.

That you understand this is a 1.5 minute loan with a 10% interest charge that is due back in 1.5 minutes or else your life will be taken.

I'm a mean fucker and I don't like to loose money.

DO NOT SCREW ME OVER.

If you ever miss an interest payment, you will be killed and rewards will be put out on your childrens death until your children pay back the loan.
Report Post Tip
long term loans are closed at this moment in time.
Report Post Tip
well your alias makes me want to rob you
Report Post Tip
thanks for telling me!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: G-house bank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL