X

May 13 - 23:16:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Irish mob? Started by: Cesar on Feb 19, '09 19:55
Is it allowed?
Report Post Tip
Never.
Report Post Tip
Ah come on, I know they were mostly just crazy drunk murderers, but what's wrong with that? I think it's a perfectly legitimate way to roll in this game. :)
Report Post Tip
Come n the irish!!!!
Report Post Tip
The I.R.A is not great.

The argument for Irish independence is certainly tenable.

There is no good argument for murdering innocent people.
Report Post Tip
You can support an Irish mob without supporting that shower of wankers. It's not big and it's not clever.
Report Post Tip
maybe after my current char dies i'll make one :P
Report Post Tip
But your only a goomba?
Report Post Tip
I said after my current char dies, so like a couple months. . .a year maybe :P
Report Post Tip
Lol
Report Post Tip
unless you can make another char. can you?
Report Post Tip
I'll rename my crew to The Irish Mob

Now, lets all go to the pub and get sloshed!! :)
Report Post Tip
Mobsters of every name, shape, size or background are allowed here.

I personally would like to see Arabian Outerspace Mobsters, but eh... not likely to happen.
Report Post Tip
Uhm MacLeod, Since when has the irish people not been killed for asking for independence? if you know of bloody sunday then youll know that not just the "irish" kill innocent people. Also the IRA has been inactive if any of you IRA "supporters" know.
Report Post Tip
ya what he said! lol
Report Post Tip
Half of ye dont even know about the IRA. The IRA today are killing innocent people. It was totally diferent when we were fighting for Independence. It was the Irish republican army but then changed because the English wouldnt allow it. There were changed to the IRA. It ws set up to protect the Irish government. They never killed aby innocent.
Report Post Tip
Hickey, STFU!
Report Post Tip
Hickey,

When "we" were fighting for Independence it was totally different, as you said. But I can't help but think you're taking a terribly simple view of an extremely complex situation by seeming to pronounce that the Irish side was all good and all correct and that the English side was all bad and all wrong. It's easy to forget, especially for Irish-Americans, the fact that Northern Island elected on its own to leave Ireland. You may be able to argue that the desire for freedom is worth fighting for, even if the war causes unavoidable atrocities. But you then can't turn around and unequivocally support a military group that itself splintered in a Civil War that decimated Ireland and resulted in morally untenable terrorist activities for decades. There's certainly a lot to be proud of as an Irishman, but there's no good in believing in a fairy tale.

Also the IRA of today, by which I mean the last 10 years or so, has officially disarmed to pursue a diplomatic solution.
Report Post Tip
Ok I apoligise for what I said but just to say the IRA will always have guns man.
Report Post Tip
Yeah, being Irish, I'm admitting that we have a violent streak.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Irish mob?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL